Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Boston Celtics Fan Roll Call

55K views 160 replies 103 participants last post by  EmjayHavegnar 
#1 · (Edited)
1. Location.
2. How did you become a Celtics fan?
3. How long have you been a Celtics fan?
4. Favorie current Celtic Player (s)?
5. Favorite former Celtic Player (s)?
6. Anything else about yourself that you would like to add.
7. How did you find Basketballboards.net?

#127 ·
1. Location: Rhode Island
2. How did you become a Celtics fan? Grew up watching them with my Dad
3. How long have you been a Celtics fan? 8 years
4. Favorie current Celtic Player (s)? Paul Pierce
5. Favorite former Celtic Player (s)? Larry Bird
6. Anything else about yourself that you would like to add: That I hope I get to witness a championship victory before I die.
7. How did you find Basketballboards.net? N/A

#129 ·
1. Location: San Clemente,CA
2. How did you become a Celtics fan: Paul Pierce
3. How long have you been a Celtics fan: 6 years
4. Favorie current Celtic Player (s): Rondo, Pierce
5. Favorite former Celtic Player (s): Dennis Johnson, Bill Russell, Bird
6. Anything else about yourself that you would like to add: Im 14
7. How did you find Basketballboards.net: nbadraft.net

#132 ·
1. Location: Topeka, Kansas. Yeah Quite A Ways Away.

2. How did you become a Celtics fan? Well, Paul Pierce went to college in Kansas, and when he got drafted to Boston, I was hooked.

3. How long have you been a Celtics fan? 9 Years. Wow.

4. Favorie current Celtic Player (s)? Rajon Rondooooo!

5. Favorite former Celtic Player (s)? Bill Russell

6. Anything else about yourself that you would like to add. I'm 14, which means I've been a Celtics fan since age 5. My two favorite players in the whole entire NBA are Nate Robinson and Rajon Rondo.

7. How did you find Basketballboards.net? Ask.Com, I Searched Basketball Forums and I Just Joined Yesterday...

#134 ·
1. Location. Vancouver, BC
2. How did you become a Celtics fan? Fans of basketball all love franchises with rich history
3. How long have you been a Celtics fan?7 years? maybe 8
4. Favorie current Celtic Player (s)? Ray Allen
5. Favorite former Celtic Player (s)?Larry Bird(for being a legend), Antoine Walker
6. Anything else about yourself that you would like to add. not really, but Delonte West sure would look good on this team right now.
7. How did you find Basketballboards.net? fate

#135 ·
1. Location: Hong Kong
2.How did you become a Celtics fan? Ever since I lived in Connecticut and a Celtics game was the only Nba game I ever got to see. Got to watch Ray Allen play in U-conn and they became my favorite team once he got traded
3. How long have you been a Celtics fan? Since watching them.
4. Favorie current Celtic Player (s)? Ray Allen
5. Favorite former Celtic Player (s)uhhh...Bird? Mchale? No idea, not too caught up with Celtic's history.
6. Anything else about yourself that you would like to add. Its incredible how daft Hong Kong people are about the nba.
7. How did you find Basketballboards.net? Through a friend.

#137 ·
1. Location? Indianapolis, Indiana
2. How did you become a Celtics fan? Watching my dads old tapes from the 80's celtics
3. How long have you been a Celtics fan? i always like them but didnt really turn into a superfan until pierce came.
4. Favorite current Celtic Player(s)? Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, PJ Brown, Leon Powe, Rajon Rondo
5. Favorite former Celtic Player(s)? Bill Russell, Larry Bird, Cedric Maxwell, Ricky Davis
6. Anything else about yourself that you would like to add? Green is my favorite color, ironic.
7. How did you find Basketballboards.net? TheRoc5, but he quit the boards.

#138 ·
1. Location: Southern NH (about 45 minutes north of Boston).

2. How did you become a Celtics fan? I'm obsessed with basketball, and the C's are my home team.

3. How long have you been a Celtics fan? Since birth.

4. Favorite current Celtic Player (s)? Paul Pierce is my favorite player, and has been for years. After The Truth, I would probably have Kevin Garnett and Rajon Rondo round out my "Top Three Favorite Current Celtics" list.

5. Favorite former Celtic Player (s)? As crazy as this may sound to some of you, Antoine Walker. I'm well aware of his flaws, but I always appreciated his passion, enthusiasm, and heart. He truly loves the game, the city of Boston, and its fans. While Toine always made us cringe, he made us smile as well, weather you'd like to admit it or not.

6. Anything else about yourself that you would like to add. I'm absolutely obsessed with basketball, and certainly consider myself a die-hard. I've probably missed a total of 10-12 Celtics games within the past 5 years or so, but I also watch and discuss as much as possible regarding the rest of the league and NCAA basketball. As I put it in my profile: basketball isn't a game, it's life.

I'll also say that it's cool that I'm familiar with a few Celtics fans here, such as Premier, #1AntoineWalkerFan, Jacoby Ellsbury, and more.

7. How did you find Basketballboards.net? Google; I remember looking for a new forum to post at last summer, and joined here. Well, I forgot about this place right after I had joined and never ended up making a post until today (over a year later).

#142 ·
1. Location: Whitman, MA. Just south of Boston.

2. How did you become a Celtics fan? It's in my blood.

3. How long have you been a Celtics fan? Since Pierce was drafted.

4. Favorite current Celtic Player (s)? Pierce, Tony.

5. Favorite former Celtic Player (s)? Al Jefferson. Reggie Lewis

6. Anything else about yourself that you would like to add? No.

7. How did you find Basketballboards.net? A certain North Dakotian that will remain nameless.

#145 ·
1. Location: Canada

2. How did you become a Celtics fan? Once Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen got traded to Boston.

3. How long have you been a Celtics fan? Not long

4. Favorite current Celtic Player (s)? Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen, Paul Peirce, Leon Powe, Rajon Rondo, Kendrick Perkins,

5. Favorite former Celtic Player (s)? Ryan Gomes, Delonte West

6. Anything else about yourself that you would like to add. I'm one of the big three bandwagon fans, but I'm glad became a fan, I hope I am a celtics fan for the rest of my life. The fans are great, the history of the team is great, I'm glad I discovered this team.

7. How did you find Basketballboards.net? Through the NBAdraft.net message boards.

#146 ·
1. Location-Indianapolis, Indiana
2. How did you become a Celtics fan? watching a young paul pierce and antione walker
3. How long have you been a Celtics fan? since the antione walker, paul pierce duo formed
4. Favorite current Celtic Player (s)? Paul Pierce
5. Favorite former Celtic Player (s)? Antoine Walker
6. Anything else about yourself that you would like to add-Lets win 18 next, drinks are on me
7. How did you find Basketballboards.net? a friend

#151 ·
1. Phoenix, AZ aka Hell

2. When I first read books about Larry Bird in the early 90's, and then watched some of the old C's teams of the early 90's play, was thrilled when they signed Dominique Wilkins for like half a season! LoL!

3. I'd say since about 1993... So like 18 years or so.

4. Paul Pierce, Ray Allen & Kevin Garnett

5. Larry Bird, Danny Ainge & Bill Russell

6. I also really like the Chicago Bulls

7. From mmaforum.com actually

#152 ·
1. Location. Boston (lol)
2. How did you become a Celtics fan? When big 3 got together (I sound like a bandwagoner)
3. How long have you been a Celtics fan? last 5 years
4. Favorie current Celtic Player (s)? Rajon Rondo
5. Favorite former Celtic Player (s)? Larry Bird
6. Anything else about yourself that you would like to add. Nah
7. How did you find Basketballboards.net? Google

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.