Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

OFFICIAL: Dwight Howard traded to Ephebophiles Anonymous

162K views 3K replies 129 participants last post by  E.H. Munro 
#1 · (Edited)
Reactions: A10fan2
#160 ·
re: UPDATE: Howard Requests a trade to Nets; Lakers will not deal both big men for Howard

They are not in the running.

It is only NJ and LA, with NJ as the favorite.

#161 ·
re: UPDATE: Howard Requests a trade to Nets; Lakers will not deal both big men for Howard

I'm glad they're out of if. They got some great assets.

Is Derrick Rose secretly a sandy vag?

#162 ·

The Celtics, Bulls and Clippers are expected to aggressively pursue Dwight Howard, who has requested a trade from the Magic.

Orlando has given Howard's agent Dan Fegan permission to speak to the Nets, Mavericks and Lakers about Howard.

Howard is eligible to become a free agent in 2012 and while the Magic haven't given up on retaining him, they do not want to lose him without compensation in return.

Via Adrian Wojnarowski/Yahoo! Sports

#163 ·

I stand corrected then.

Magic are shopping Dwight Howard beyond just the teams of his choice

- Brian Schmitz

There is no doubt Chicago and the Clippers have better assets then us.

#164 ·

#166 ·

Lmao, do people realize how much of a loser they look by attack Howard on twitter.

#168 ·

How is he not?

If he doesn't work out the team doesn't have to pick up his option after this season.

#169 ·

Cause there is a huge chance of him "not working out" and then they would've given away the best defensive player in the world today for nothing? Brook Lopez + picks an possibly damion James or marshon Brooks is a much better package.

#170 ·

Cause there is a huge chance of him "not working out" and then they would've given away the best defensive player in the world today for nothing? Brook Lopez + picks an possibly damion James or marshon Brooks is a much better package.
Which doesn't hurt Orlando since they will be rebuilding since Dwight gone.

Bynum would be a risk if he was a player signed for 4-5 years with his injury history, but for a guy who basically playing on a one year deal, Orlando isn't really taking a huge gamble.

If he works out, they have a potential all-star center, if not 16 million comes of the book this summer.

#171 ·

Yes but considering the other offers on table (not just from the nets either, the clippers could put together an insanely good package too), trading for an oft injured Bynum doesn't make any sense.

#172 ·

I never said the Lakers had the best package, only it isn't any worse then NJ.

The Bulls and the Clippers have the best to offer, but it all depends whether Howard wants to sign an extension with them.

#175 ·

Here is the bottom Line.

Is Howard and D Will better than, Wade, LBJ and Bosh, or Amare, Carmelo and Chandler, or Pierce, KG, Allen and Rando, or Rose, Boozer, noah, deng
No, No, No and No, I don't even think they will be better than Atlanta with that combo, East is stacked.

#176 ·

Here is the bottom Line.

Is Howard and D Will better than, Wade, LBJ and Bosh, or Amare, Carmelo and Chandler, or Pierce, KG, Allen and Rando, or Rose, Boozer, noah, deng
No, No, No and No, I don't even think they will be better than Atlanta with that combo, East is stacked.
Smh

#179 ·

I actually like bynum. if he was not injury prone i would not trade him at all and he would have been better than howard if he did not get injured so many times. he plays with fear that he will get injured again, so it does effect his confidence.

Actually, bynum has better offence than howard, but the D is the area that howard is great at.

#182 ·

I actually like bynum. if he was not injury prone i would not trade him at all and he would have been better than howard if he did not get injured so many times. he plays with fear that he will get injured again, so it does effect his confidence.

Actually, bynum has better offence than howard, but the D is the area that howard is great at.

Yeah, that's why he's not better than D12...lol

#181 ·

Btw aren't you guys sick of the 'whole' if he is healthy thing. It was used to death trying to defend Oden. These guys are what they are....and that's injury prone risky big men. Any team taking them should factor that into the equation.

#185 ·

Surely, you don't mean Travis Outlaw? He sucks.

#186 ·

Surely, you don't mean Travis Outlaw? He sucks.
Future's talking about Bo Outlaw.

#189 ·

Brook Lopez isn't a very good basketball player. I'd rather roll the dice on someone who could play at an allstar level when healthy than a center who grabs six rebounds a game.

#190 ·

Are you people nuts? A Howard/Williams combination is far better than the Knicks' team and is better than the Bulls as well. You people don't understand how good those two players are and how well they would play with each other.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.