Saint Joseph's 0-0 0-0
Temple 0-0 0-0
Rhode Island 0-0 0-1
Fordham 0-0 0-1
George Washington 0-0 0-1
Duquesne 0-0 0-2

Overall Non-Con Record: 9-5

*Caps denote home team

Only 1 game on Sunday for the A-10 and it's the first chance at a BCS scalp. Duquesne opens as 15 point underdogs as they head to Washington D.C to take on Georgetown. The Dukes are coming off a tough 3 point loss at Albany and will look to pull off the upset on national tv.

See less See more
#3 ·
I am not very confident heading into this one. The one chance the Dukes have is if they shoot their tails off from behind the arc. This team has that capability. Colter, Binney, Johnson, Pantophlet, the Joneses, and Winters are all capable of big nights from downtown.

I think both Colter and Winters have a chance at a ROW honor if they have good games.

I would like to see Abele muscle around down low with the Hoyas. Not many college players near his size. He only played 4 mins last game though.

#10 ·
#30 ·
I am happy about this game, for sure. Still frustrating to lose another close game but the competition has been good. Jim Ferry actually has some nice plays on the offensive end. They really rebounded well for how much shorter they were. I like this coach a lot so far.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.