11/15 A-10 Games

9K views 144 replies 40 participants last post by  uz2b-len 
#1 · (Edited)
Current Scores:
67-57 Colorado over Dayton
68-58 Richmond over Hampton
77-75 UMass over Providence

Scheduled Games:
Dayton (+2.5) plays Colorado at 12:30 pm (Charleston Classic - Round 1)
RICHMOND (No Line) plays Hampton at 7 pm
UMass (-9) plays Providence at 7:30 pm (Puerto Rico Tip Off - Round 1)

Atlantic 10 Up to Date Standings:
Richmond 0-0 3-0
Massachusetts 0-0 2-0
St. Bonaventure 0-0 2-0
Charlotte 0-0 2-0
Xavier 0-0 2-0
La Salle 0-0 1-0
Saint Joseph's 0-0 1-0
Temple 0-0 1-0
Dayton 0-0 2-1
Saint Louis 0-0 1-1
Virginia Commonwealth 0-0 1-1
Butler 0-0 1-1
George Washington 0-0 0-1
Duquesne 0-0 0-2
Rhode Island 0-0 0-2
Fordham 0-0 0-3

Overall Non-Con Record: 19-12

*Caps denote home team

3 games on tap for Thursday including 2 tournaments kicking off. Dayton is a 2.5 point underdog as they face Colorado in a big game for the first round of the Charleston Classic at 12:30 pm. Richmond is at home and heavily favored (Even though no line has been set) against Hampton. Finally UMass takes on Providence in the Puerto Rico Tipoff at 7:30 pm.

See less See more
#2 ·
Atlantic 10 Up to Date Standings:
St. Bonaventure 0-0 2-0
Charlotte 0-0 2-0
Richmond 0-0 2-0
Xavier 0-0 2-0
Dayton 0-0 1-0
La Salle 0-0 1-0
Saint Joseph's 0-0 1-0
Massachusetts 0-0 1-0
Temple 0-0 1-0
Saint Louis 0-0 1-1
Virginia Commonwealth 0-0 1-1
Butler 0-0 1-1
George Washington 0-0 0-1
Duquesne 0-0 0-2
Rhode Island 0-0 0-2
Fordham 0-0 0-3
Smell the glove. Bonnies are running the table this year.

#3 ·
I'm surprised that the Dayton line is that low. I don't really expect them to be able to keep up with Colorado. Although as usual for these events, Flyer fans will be out in force, hopefully propelling the Flyers to victory. Looking forward to our first real test.

#4 ·
Scheduled Games:

Dayton (+2.5) plays Colorado at 12:30 pm (Charleston Classic - Round 1)

Dayton is a 2.5 point underdog as they face Colorado in a big game for the first round of the Charleston Classic at 12:30.

Yahoo! Odds

Dayton has dropped to a 3-point underdog, as bettors are taking Colorado minus the points.

#6 ·
Big opportunity for the flyers. Colorado is likely at bubble team, would be a nice notch in their belt if they can grab it. I don't know when Colorado flew out for this event, but the 12:30 start makes it a 10:30 start in terms of colorado body clock, could colorado come out flat due to the time change and early weekday start? The flyers should have a sizeable advantage in fan support, plus I'll assume the neutral Charleston observers (how many of them come out for this thing, I have no idea) will favor the underdog, non-BCS school over the P12 big name school.

You could say the same thing for UMass I think. I think Providence has a shot at being a bubble team by season's end, and while UMass is strongly favored, I think that would be a pretty big win by season's end.

#8 ·
Providence is even more thin than originally expected. Their two big time stud recruits aren't playing (Dunn got injured pre season and not expected back until mid season if that while Ledo did not qualify for this year) and their best returning player, guard Vincent Council, went down in their first game with an injury and is expected to be out at least 4-5 weeks. PC struggled to beat NJIT by just one point in their first home game and played just 8 guys in its 32 point blowout of Bryant in its 2nd game on Monday.

#12 ·
I will take a one-point win in the ugliest way imaginable today. GOTTA WIN TODAY. We need NC State and Tennessee on our schedule, which lacks non-conference punch, particularly with Miami having been brought down a tick with its loss to FGCU.

#25 ·
#26 ·

Colorado takes an early 4-0 lead, then Kevin Dillard sits down with 2 fouls.

Dayton goes on an 8-0 run and now leads 12-8 with 12:15 left in the first half.

#28 ·

Dayton 18, Colorado 16 with 6:54 left in the half.

The Flyers are shooting the ball very poorly, but they're playing hard and defending well.

#30 ·
20-20 at the under 4. Sounds like a very up & down game, but surpisingly few fouls, unfortunetly the 2 on Dilliard makes this a "just stay in it" 1st half for UD, which they're obviously doing.

Are you still living in Ireland Muddy? Gotta be nice to have a midweek game at a "normal" time for you in the Green Isle (if you still live there)

#33 ·
#37 ·

Colorado 43, Dayton 37 with 11:27 left in the game, as Colorado goes on a 13-0 run.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.