Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

BU and Maine dragging this conference down

2K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  usslider 
#1 ·
Boston U. and Maine have not won a game yet! I created this post for Bing an UMBC fans (Maybe Hartford, but they deserve more respect), because last year you blamed us for bringing this conference down. So what do you guys have to say for yourself's.

You guys SUCK!!!!!!!!:yesyesyes:

J/K

#11 ·
Gotta say, it is kinda fitting & funny that the school departing our conference at the end of the year is the only school without a win yet...and yes, I really didn't think I would be able to say that...LOL

#12 ·
BU went 4-11 last year in OOC play to begin season, then went 12-4 in conference play. I could see something similar happening like that this season.

#14 ·
BU is very young. Talented, but young. Height challenged as well.

Tough losses because they don't know how to win yet and they don't have a shot creator at the end.

I think most AE teams would take 1 point last second loss at Northeastern, 2 point last second loss at Rutgers, and 3 point last second loss at George Mason.............

They will get better as the year goes on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.