New Orleans 4-11 (Home: 2-6) FSWI, FSNO, NBATV

Toronto 4-13 (Road: 1-9) 9:00 pm EST
Denver 8-9 (Home: 4-1) TSN2, ALT2

LA Clippers 10-6 (Road: 3-3) 9:00 pm EST
Utah 9-9 (Home: 6-0) PRIME, RTRM+

Orlando 6-10 (Road: 2-5) 10:30 pm EST
Golden State 10-6 (Home: 6-2) FSFL, CSBA​

#5 ·
I'm the only one who cares about this, unless Diable shows up, but it might be Gerald Henderson's return from a foot injury tonight in Charlotte. The blowout against OKC aside, Charlotte's played pretty well in some closes losses, and might be able to use their quickness and athleticism to wear out a very shallow Portland team. Then again, LaMarcus Aldridge might go for 35 and 20.

#6 ·
Again watching Andre Drummond do great things on the floor as a hustle player. Got a total BS goaltending call against him tonight (never touched it)... but overall has just made an impact on the floor.

If he never develops beyond this 6'11 270 athletic freak hustle player he will be valuable in the NBA. And he is only 19. Loving this.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using VerticalSports.Com App

#7 ·
another steal... an offensive board on a free throw.... but oh my god oh my god no touch outside of ANDREDUNKBALL range.

#8 ·
He just made a no look to charlie eyebrows for a dunk. Did not see that coming.

#11 ·
Pistons over Cavs at home. Nice to see. Cavs minus Irving just aren't good, so this win was completely necessary.

#13 ·
^Yeah. I'd say he, and Bosh having all his clunkers in national TV games, have ended any talk of Bosh starting in the ASG. Andy seems to be locking it up, as long as the fans are paying attention.

Some downright embarrassing attendance around the league right now. New Orleans looks like a private family gathering. No one in the upper deck. Charlotte was really bad, too, and I hear Detroit was as well.

Is there anything the league can do about this? Do they need to lower ticket prices? I understand there's MNF tonight, but this doesn't seem like an aberration. It looks really bad.

Miami gets a lot of crap for their attendance (mostly tardiness), but I went to almost every game during the 15-67 season (07-08 -- might've been right before the recession), and at least the upper deck was always almost full, even up to the last few games. Awful times, but I at least got to see Riley coach his last game.

#15 ·
Missed it. It's a shame. NO has their new ownership and some somewhat exciting young pieces (at least when Davis and Gordon get playing together). Detroit I understand. Charlotte might start picking up some more support soon. They're not alone though. Atlanta is another that comes to mind immediately, and they've been a perennial playoff team. Houston now has Beardsanity to go along with Linsanity and Omersanity, and there were a ton of empty seats when the Heat came to town.

#16 ·
It's things like this that make me wish that there were 50 games instead of 82. An 82 game season is very long and can get very boring. It would hopefully eliminate coasting altogether in the regular season because every game would mean that much more.

#19 ·
Jazz ran out of timeouts late in the fourth quarter then felt compelled to cheat their way to another quickie timeout by claiming one of the players "had blood on their shorts." And the ****ing stupid refs bought it. Clippers invaded Jazz huddle and it was really lucky it didn't get nastier than that.

You think Dick Bavetta would be smarter than that. Guess not. :|

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.