Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Pacers Daily Discussion

76K views 1K replies 37 participants last post by  R-Star 
#1 ·
Since there isn't always gamedays, I thought I'd make this thread so we have a place we can talk about the games if there isn't another thread to post in.

Anyone see last nights game? I missed it. First thing to that popped out at me when I looked at the box score is it looks like the combo of Hibbert, West and Hansbrough are still rebounding amazingly well. Only 3 games in but a nice sign so far.

Rough night for George going 0-4. He get locked down, or just have a bad game?

#1,168 ·
If Im the Pacers, Im getting more concerned over Paul George. His struggles on the court are one thing but these issues he's getting himself into off the court are a bigger issue. He just seems like more of a knucklehead than I ever took him for. Youre a ****in NBA Superstar - why are you sending ANYBODY nude pics, let alone a bitch you don't even know? I know other athletes have been caught with groupies and cheating, but it seems he is taking that to a whole new level.

#1,187 ·
I think I was one of the few guys that was with R-star and said that the Granger trade was going to hurt them because of chemistry. If they get to the ECF though and play the Heat anything can happen. Shit chemistry, shit play, bad losing streak none of it matters. Those teams play each other so tough and know each other so well I would be surprised at any outcome other than a game 7

#1,189 ·
We've shown we can beat any team in the league in a 7 game series as far as I'm concerned. We've also shown that we could go into a series with almost any team in the league and get swept.

This post season is going to be a gong show. David West needs to start slapping guys like PG and Lance upside the head.

George looks like he doesn't give a **** half the time, and Lance is trying to ball his way into a star contract. This team is a disgrace from where we were to start the season.

#1,214 ·
I'm not concerned. We played well last night, although Toronto's length made us timid and their defense caused some problems. I thought the team as a whole played well, though, which we haven't seen in a while, even if we completely failed down the stretch. Need more from Hibbert, Hill, Lance, and Turner, though. I just wish we'd taken advantage of Miami losing.

#1,220 ·
Our team of babies hopefully hit rock bottom. I mean it can't get any worse right?

There's reports of George and Hibbert arguing. Reports of Lance and Hill arguing.

Its all just falling apart.

While I take no joy in being right this time, I called it. I don't care what bullshit anyone says about "No no, its because of something else." I ****ing called it. When we picked up head case Bynum I called it. When we traded Granger for Turner I called it.

You don't **** with a team who's whole identity is their team chemistry. I'd almost be happy to blow it up at this point. This team disgusts me.

#1,222 ·
Fire Bird too if you're firing Vogel.

Frank's not the one who made the trades.

I've never been Vogels biggest fan, but to go from coaching the team to tops in the league to..... whatever this is, its not all on coaching.

The roster changes didn't need to be made. Someone has to answer for this.

#1,223 ·
Cut Bynum now.

I don't care if he hasn't necessarily done anything to deserve it - cut him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.