Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

AE Gameday 12/16

2K views 35 replies 13 participants last post by  farfromtheshow 
#1 ·
UNH @ BC 1pm ESPN3

Quinnipiac @ BU 1pm

UVM @ Niagara 2pm

Maine @ Marist 2pm

Good day of AE games today. I'm probably going to go to the BU game. Today is as good as any for UNH to get a win over BC.

#32 · (Edited)
We suck...the program at UMaine is a complete and utter disaster.

#34 ·
Ten games into this season I\'m not sure of what to make of this team. We should have won the following games...

NJIT, UCONN, BC, CCSU. Can you imagen if we had won those games. Then were sitting here at 8-2 and Marty is signing Billy to a nice 4 year extension and everyone feels this team is moving in the right direction. But sadly here we are 4-6 and at times look no better than we have over the past years. Penn State needed OT to beat Del State last weekend so this is another game we can go out and compete with a BCS conference school but I'm sick of competiting I want to win some of these games.

#35 ·
Ten games into this season I\'m not sure of what to make of this team. We should have won the following games...

NJIT, UCONN, BC, CCSU. Can you imagen if we had won those games. Then were sitting here at 8-2 and Marty is signing Billy to a nice 4 year extension and everyone feels this team is moving in the right direction. But sadly here we are 4-6 and at times look no better than we have over the past years. Penn State needed OT to beat Del State last weekend so this is another game we can go out and compete with a BCS conference school but I'm sick of competiting I want to win some of these games.
The only really bad lose I see was to NJIT. I don't see how you can think you sould of won at UCONN. they are down but far better then anyone in the AE. BC and CCSU where toss ups, would of been nice if you guys picked up one of those. On the positive you guys are competing every game. UHH will be able to take care of Maine, Bing, UMBC come conference play and be competitive vs the others.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.