Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

AE Gameday 12/21

1K views 29 replies 9 participants last post by  nycwolf 
#1 ·
Quinnipiac @ Albany 7pm

Stony Brook @ Maryland 8pm ESPN3

Most likely 1-1. I think Albany beats Quinnipiac and SBU has a shot at beating Maryland.

#10 ·
SB 1 for 8 from 3, MD 6 for 11. That's the whole story right now. We cannot hit and they cannot miss. Rebounding is close - SB inside guys are playing fine. Even Eric McAlister who I get on some has looked good. Real nice alley oop dunk in traffic for him. Continue to be down around 10 the entire half. Come on - defend the 3!

#13 ·
UA got ripped off... Final bcket was more then a second after the shot clock buzzer... Offensive bard and put back... Refs claim it grazed rim... Wouldn't review it... Terrible

Sent from my SPH-L710 using VerticalSports.Com App

#28 ·
That game for SB was well coached, well executed, and one shot short of a win against Maryland. Way to make the Terps sweat. Was fun seeing Aronhalt again - he seems to be fitting in well there.

SB FINALLY is scoring inside, learning how to work the ball in the paint and - dare I say it - McAlister figured it out! He and Warney have another year and a half to make this a very dangerous inside game for the Seawolves.

Warney is playing spectacularly. Announcers mentioned that he had offers from Iowa (we knew), Temple (we didn't), and Nebraska (we didn't). No idea how we got him from that, but Football just won a recruiting battle with Purdue for a football player. Warney is the personification of the elevation of SB Athletics, and is just the beginning.

I wish Brenton was just a few inches taller. The guy thinks like an NBA player, just is nowhere near the size of a PF or the shooting skill of a guard.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.