Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Most Improved player so far...

3K views 40 replies 27 participants last post by  OneBadLT123 
#1 ·
I was watching the Bucks game last night witnessing Larry Sanders put up a 17/20 night with a couple of blocks in a win over the Celtics. At this time last year i would have been thrilled if the Bucks traded him for a bag of magic beans. Now the guy is second in the league in blocks per game, he had been efficeint from the floor and is the bucks resident tough guy willing to step up to any opposing player in the league.. I am just stunned at how he has developed here in his third year.. anybody have a particular player that has really stepped up their play so far this season?

#38 ·
Do you want to know something sad? I was about to say Shannon Brown because his game seemed to have improved to the point where he's one of the bright spots on the team. Then I looked up his stats. They're the exact same as last year and worse in some areas. The team is just so bad that he looks like he's improved a whole lot when in fact the team just sucks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.