Enough is Enough - Page 3 - Basketball Forum : Professional and College Basketball Forums
BasketballForum.com is the premier basketball Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
User Tag List

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2012, 04:15 PM   #31 (permalink)
Veteran
 
DukesDan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 1,152
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: Enough is Enough

We Are Family
__________________
Duquesne Dukes



#15 Cooper #11 Green #10 Nixon #12 Ricketts #24 Somerset
DukesDan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-12-2012, 05:07 PM   #32 (permalink)
Star
 
MudFlap's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Victory Parkway Xavier University
Posts: 3,913
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Re: Enough is Enough

I am all over this thread like a poor white boy on food stamps.
MudFlap is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 05:19 PM   #33 (permalink)
Player
 
sheg's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Section 312
Posts: 637
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Re: Enough is Enough

8 1/2 years here, and I've never had so much as an infraction.

I guess I should endeavor to be more controversial.
sheg is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 05:26 PM   #34 (permalink)
Star
 
MudFlap's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Victory Parkway Xavier University
Posts: 3,913
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Re: Enough is Enough

I have 3 pages, 21 all together, but in my defense, 19 were for "insulting" Muddy.
MudFlap is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 06:05 PM   #35 (permalink)
Veteran
 

Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Montgomery, OH
Age: 35
Posts: 1,480
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: Enough is Enough

X-band '01 is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 07:27 PM   #36 (permalink)
Ron
Site Founder
Photobucket
 
Ron's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2002
Location: Brea, California
Posts: 15,095
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
Re: Enough is Enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by WH View Post
It's hard to practice censorship and then find good arguments for why it's necessary to curtail freedom of speech.

I am an old-fashioned ACLU type when it comes to free speech. I will defend the right of anyone to say anything, no matter how much I disagree.
The First Amendment does not apply to private companies.

The company that now owns this bulletin board, VScope, is a private company.

And there is a set of rules to be adhered to.

And even then, we don't enforce them to the letter. You guys are getting more freedom here than you think you have.
__________________
Ron is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 07:28 PM   #37 (permalink)
Ron
Site Founder
Photobucket
 
Ron's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2002
Location: Brea, California
Posts: 15,095
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
Re: Enough is Enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheg View Post
8 1/2 years here, and I've never had so much as an infraction.

I guess I should endeavor to be more controversial.


Eight years, and 277 posts. How in the world would you get an infraction?
__________________
Ron is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 07:35 PM   #38 (permalink)
Ron
Site Founder
Photobucket
 
Ron's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2002
Location: Brea, California
Posts: 15,095
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
Re: Enough is Enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by res View Post
Not surprising, tman. Ron closed the thread and then posted three more times on the same thread.
Hot damn, you caught me.

There is no pulling the wool over your eyes, eh?
__________________
Ron is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 07:40 PM   #39 (permalink)
Banned Member
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,112
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Re: Enough is Enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MudFlap View Post
I have 3 pages, 21 all together, but in my defense, 19 were for "insulting" Muddy.
I have 3, and all were for "insulting" Muddy.

Unfortunately, Muddy is the most protected poster on this forum.
xavierhoops is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 07:50 PM   #40 (permalink)
Veteran
 
bprichard's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2012
Location: Shanghai, China
Age: 34
Posts: 1,526
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Re: Enough is Enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavierhoops View Post
I have 3, and all were for "insulting" Muddy.

Unfortunately, Muddy is the most protected poster on this forum.
I'm still not clear on why you don't just block Muddy. It's not like arguing with him is a satisfying activity. You can't even really troll him because he is going to respond the exact same way with the exact same content regardless of what insults you throw at him.

Last edited by bprichard; 11-12-2012 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Needed more prepositions
bprichard is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 08:01 PM   #41 (permalink)
Veteran
 

Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,144
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Re: Enough is Enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavierhoops View Post
I have 3, and all were for "insulting" Muddy.

Unfortunately, Muddy is the most protected poster on this forum.
Now that's what I don't get. That guy stirs more pot. Dishes out more cr*p and insults more people than any other poster on here and he is largely left untouched. His bandwidth choking posts must help pay the bills.
njlsufan is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 08:06 PM   #42 (permalink)
Banned Member
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,112
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Re: Enough is Enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bprichard View Post
he is going to respond the exact same way with the exact same content regardless of what insults you throw at him.
I don't throw insults at him, just facts. He's just not one for facts and will say the exact opposite of the fact. If a Xavier poster says the sky is blue, Muddy says it's red and falling down on Norwood, OH.
xavierhoops is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 08:13 PM   #43 (permalink)
Veteran
 
bprichard's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2012
Location: Shanghai, China
Age: 34
Posts: 1,526
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Re: Enough is Enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavierhoops View Post
I don't throw insults at him, just facts. He's just not one for facts and will say the exact opposite of the fact. If a Xavier poster says the sky is blue, Muddy says it's red and falling down on Norwood, OH.
I'm not accusing you of insulting him, nor would I even care if you did. However, given that Muddy neither responds to your facts nor even considers them as such, what's the point of engaging him? I'm just not sure what you're getting out of this.
bprichard is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 08:17 PM   #44 (permalink)
Banned Member
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,112
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Re: Enough is Enough

Sometimes it's just fun to argue with the delusioned. Reminds me how grateful I should be for my intellect.
xavierhoops is offline  
Old 11-13-2012, 04:46 AM   #45 (permalink)
bp
Rookie
 
bp's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Columbus
Posts: 69
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: Enough is Enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavierhoops View Post
I have 3, and all were for "insulting" Muddy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavierhoops View Post
I don't throw insults at him, just facts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavierhoops View Post
Reminds me how grateful I should be for my intellect.
Nice
bp is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:04 AM.



User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2002 2013 BasketballBoards.net.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1