|11-24-2012, 10:53 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: May 2003
Location: USA! USA! USA!
Mentioned: 376 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
kvbldraft.net Lotto Mock 2027
1. Orlando Magic - Adam Walters
The Idaho Vandal is nearly a lock to go #1 due to his versatility and scoring prowess.
2. New Orleans Hornets - Clifford Grice
This year's second pick will fit nicely next to Harold Kiba and give the Hornets a strong defense.
3. Brooklyn Nets - Sean Carter
I don't know if there's an easier pick to make this year. It's destiny.
4. Phoenix Suns - Felix Bangerter
The top international player finds himself with a great PG to feed him in DeLeeroy Jenkins.
5. Memphis Grizzlies - Chad Severt
Elyakim Fleischmann is a capable PG, but he's just keeping the seat warm. Severt will be the Memphis PG for years and years.
6. Detroit Pistons - Paolo Forlini
Lacking a slam dunk option here, the Pistons gamble on the Italian gunner.
7. Cleveland Cavaliers - Floyd Banks
Barry Wagner is a great offensive talent. Floyd Banks is a great defensive talent. I think they'll be friends.
8. London Raptors - Antonio Diggs
The Raptors just need to get talent here, and Diggs is the best still around.
9. Cleveland Cavaliers - Joseph McDaniels
The Cavs are likely to choose between McDaniels and Mizell, McDaniels takes it due to his youth.
10. Boston Celtics - Darryl Mizell
Uninspiring, but logical. Mizell is good value at #10.
11. Philadelphia 76ers - Douglas Ridenhour
Philly grabs a solid big man prospect with its first lottery selection, hoping he can develop into a long term piece.
12. Phoenix Suns - Jason Simmons
The Suns do have DeLeeroy Jenkins at PG, but Simmons is still a good get and will let them not have to worry about PG for a good while.
13. Philadelphia 76ers - Michael Shakur
The 76ers take this combo guard who can sometimes play a bit out of control, with hopes that they'll be able to rein him in and get good basketball out of him.
Interested in joining the KVBL? PM me for information.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|