|12-20-2012, 08:14 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: May 2003
Location: USA! USA! USA!
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1010 Post(s)
kvbldraft.net Lotto Mock 2028
1. Philadelphia 76ers - Bridge Bachman
Bachman's offensive potential will be far too enticing for Philly to pass on with their memories of Detlef Landros.
2. New York Knicks - Bunchy Collins
This year's second pick will be another Sycamore and should allow for Matt Kwietak to thrive even after his injury last season. Caramel has proven to be effective with a stud defensive big man in tow.
3. Philadelphia 76ers - Denys Armstrong
After Bunchy and Bachman, there's no better choice at the three spot than Armstrong.
4. Phoenix Suns - Terry Howard
The allure of pairing Terry Howard and Clifford Grice inside will be enough for the Suns to reach for him here.
5. Memphis Grizzlies - Maksim Yepanchin
Yepanchin has been rising on draft boards lately despite Opalevs' higher perceived talent. We'll take the bet that he goes here.
6. Oklahoma City Thunder - Everett Neidorf
OKC's quest for a three point master ends here.
7. Washington Bullets - Alvis Opalevs
Washington will gamble in hopes of finding a way to win with Russell and Cashman still around.
8. Atlanta Hawks - Johnson O'Brien
The Hawks love dynamic athletes, and O'Brien gives them that at a position of need.
9. London Raptors - Mark Holton
Chubby'll slide into the role vacated by Riley Thurman.
10. Philadelphia 76ers - Zoltan Molnar
Philly goes high risk and tabs the Hungarian kid as their next great PG.
11. Denver Nuggets - Dantee McGahee
The Nuggets hope McGahee can be a long term solution at small forward.
12. Denver Nuggets - Bill Galilehi
Bill Galilehi seems like the best option to fill the Nuggets' PG void.
13. Philadelphia 76ers - Ronald Donnelson
The 76ers nab Donnelson to either be a stopper for them or somebody else.
Interested in joining the KVBL? PM me for information.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|