Christmas Day Games - Page 5 - Basketball Forum : Professional and College Basketball Forums
BasketballForum.com is the premier basketball Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2012, 08:05 PM   #61 (permalink)
All-Star
 
hroz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 7,018
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Re: Christmas Day Games

Douglas reminds me of jameer. He is a decent pg when he has a playmaker next to him. Turk Harden. Bring the ball up pass to your playmaker set up for a trey.
__________________
ROCKETS
NBA CHAMPIONS
1993-1994
1994-1995
2014-2015
hroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-25-2012, 08:16 PM   #62 (permalink)
Limehouse Blues
Photobucket
 
Diable's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 26,176
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 688 Post(s)
Re: Christmas Day Games

Clippers bench is really good. I get the feeling that Butler might be spending a lot of time on the end of it if Billups and Hill come back and play at a decent level. There's not much reason he should keep his minutes if it means Barnes plays less. He has pretty much been a non-factor to this point and Barnes has been playing really well.
__________________
Diable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:47 PM   #63 (permalink)
Limehouse Blues
Photobucket
 
Diable's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 26,176
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 688 Post(s)
Re: Christmas Day Games

Damn I didn't even think the Clippers were playing very well to start this game...
__________________
Diable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:18 PM   #64 (permalink)
Have a GREAT day!
Photobucket
 
Geaux Tigers's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Louisiana
Age: 30
Posts: 13,675
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
Re: Christmas Day Games

Did CP3 knock that ref in the nuts after that technical foul when CP3 was bitching bout getting hit in the nuts? It was the same ref and Paul ran into him on the baseline and the ref looked to be holding his nuts.
__________________
"Louisiana has a heritage of great players that play their high school football within the boundaries of Louisiana."

"As soon as we know exactly who we are playing and what date we will be playing on, the schedule will become more finite."

"If we're defending, come see the trophy, it's in our trophy case. We're not defending it; it's there."


- Les Miles
Geaux Tigers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:30 PM   #65 (permalink)
All-Star
 
hroz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 7,018
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Re: Christmas Day Games

Amazing how deep the Clippers are.
Butler should be traded for a big they can swing the deal. At SF Hill >> Barnes >> Butler at this moment.

With Paul Crawford Bledsoe Green and Billups sharing G minutes.
Jordan Griffin are good. But I am yet to trust Odom or Turiaf as backups.
__________________
ROCKETS
NBA CHAMPIONS
1993-1994
1994-1995
2014-2015
hroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:34 PM   #66 (permalink)
Limehouse Blues
Photobucket
 
Diable's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 26,176
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 688 Post(s)
Re: Christmas Day Games

https://twitter.com/CliffPaul
__________________
Diable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:40 PM   #67 (permalink)
All-Star
 
hroz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 7,018
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Re: Christmas Day Games

LOL funny they have the same last name despite being thought to be from different families. Maybe State Farm needs to think through their commercial.
__________________
ROCKETS
NBA CHAMPIONS
1993-1994
1994-1995
2014-2015
hroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:47 PM   #68 (permalink)
Veteran
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,131
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Re: Christmas Day Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOFX22 View Post
Thunder will lose to the heat and clippers will beat the nuggets in which will give them the best record in the NBA
Got my Christmas gift
NOFX22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:56 PM   #69 (permalink)
Dynamic Duo
Photobucket
 
Jace's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Miami/Raleigh
Age: 28
Posts: 20,346
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Re: Christmas Day Games

You will henceforth be known as THE SPORTS ALMANAC.
__________________
Jace's soundcloud
Jace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:09 PM   #70 (permalink)
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine is better. Deal with it.
 
XxIrvingxX's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,922
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
Re: Christmas Day Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOFX22 View Post
Got my Christmas gift
I bow to your awesomeness.
__________________
Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Legends Draft Team

PG: Derrick Rose/Norm Van Lier
SG: Joe Dumars/Hal Greer
SF: Dan Majerle/Jamal Mashburn
PF: Karl Malone/Zach Randolph
C: David Robinson/Herb Williams

Coach: Chuck Daly

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Star View Post
The next time Kyrie tries to hero ball Lebron will dropkick him in the throat.
XxIrvingxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:16 PM   #71 (permalink)
Dynamic Duo
Photobucket
 
Jace's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Miami/Raleigh
Age: 28
Posts: 20,346
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Re: Christmas Day Games

Ron, you cool with elevating NOFX22's status to "BOARD GOD?"
__________________
Jace's soundcloud
Jace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:50 PM   #72 (permalink)
Ron
Site Founder
Photobucket
 
Ron's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2002
Location: Brea, California
Posts: 15,077
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
Re: Christmas Day Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace View Post
Ron, you cool with elevating NOFX22's status to "BOARD GOD?"
Ha ha, not after one prediction that was likely to happen anyway.
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:04 PM   #73 (permalink)
All-Star
 
hroz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 7,018
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Re: Christmas Day Games

LOL there was over 50% chance of it happenning.

If you told me Heat and Thunder were playing I would have said it could go either way 50-50 game. Then you tell me its in Miami I am backing the Heat 65%-35% chance of Heat-Thunder victory.

Then you tell me Clippers are playing the Nuggets I would say 65% chance Clippers victory 35% chance of Nuggets then you tell me it's being played in LA. I will save 80% chance of Clippers victory and 20% of Nuggets.

0.8 * 0.65 = 0.52

That's a good guess but hardly a call from no where :-)
__________________
ROCKETS
NBA CHAMPIONS
1993-1994
1994-1995
2014-2015
hroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:09 PM   #74 (permalink)
Dynamic Duo
Photobucket
 
Jace's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Miami/Raleigh
Age: 28
Posts: 20,346
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Re: Christmas Day Games

I hope my sarcasm was evident.
__________________
Jace's soundcloud
Jace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:11 PM   #75 (permalink)
All-Star
 
hroz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 7,018
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Re: Christmas Day Games

I will go get a new sarcasm detector asap for myself.
__________________
ROCKETS
NBA CHAMPIONS
1993-1994
1994-1995
2014-2015
hroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:20 PM.



User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2002 2013 BasketballBoards.net.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1