Dwyane Wade suspended - Page 4 - Basketball Forum : Professional and College Basketball Forums
BasketballForum.com is the premier basketball Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2012, 08:04 PM   #46 (permalink)
King of the Interwebz!
Photobucket
 
R-Star's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Clive
Age: 31
Posts: 44,673
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2510 Post(s)
Re: Dwyane Wade suspended

Its a shame this debate is over now, but who can argue with "I posted a Kobe video!" so? "Hes the worst." well I can bring up many recent examples about Wade and "No shut up! You're stupid!"


Can't argue with that. BlackNRed. Master debater, unbiased basketball genius, and just all and all respected member of the website.
__________________
R-Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-28-2012, 08:08 PM   #47 (permalink)
BBB.net archivist
Photobucket
 
Jamel Irief's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2002
Location: SoCal
Age: 97
Posts: 24,845
Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1711 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNRed View Post
Lol what? More like the "hypocrisy" defense. As most of the people complaining about Wade in here are Flaker fans. But they'll nuthug the cheap shot master til the end of times.

And it's not really a defense as I don't contest that DW has had some questionable actions once in awhile, but Flaker fans are the last ones who should be dogging Wade. Gtfoutta here.
It's only hypocrisy if flaker fans claim Kobe is a choir boy. Start a Kobe is dirty thread. Otherwise admit your boy is a bitch or shut up.
__________________
Jamel Irief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:09 PM   #48 (permalink)
Baddest Honky Mofo Alive
Photobucket
 
E.H. Munro's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 26,284
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
Re: Dwyane Wade suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Star View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNRed View Post
so what you're saying is... he's almost as dirty as Kobe? Meh don't think so.
So Kobe recently nut shotted someone? Was it before or after he broke a guys nose with a cheap play in a no contact Allstar game? Maybe it was around the same time he tried to break Rondos arm.
Can't we all just agree that they're both major douchebags?

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Star View Post
And we all know when it comes to flopping on every second play, and bitching to the refs in between, Kobe is the worst.....
I hope you're serious when you're saying that, because Bryant actually does have seven Olympic gymnastics gold medals for his floor work. (And this should not be interpreted as a defense of Wade by anyone with an IQ over mildly retarded as you'll find no one here that despises Wade more than I do. I just recognise that he and Bryant are two peas from the same pod.)
__________________
Not the Onion

"Opium is the religion of the masses." Fred Reed

E.H. Munro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:15 PM   #49 (permalink)
King of the Interwebz!
Photobucket
 
R-Star's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Clive
Age: 31
Posts: 44,673
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2510 Post(s)
Re: Dwyane Wade suspended

I watch a lot of Bryant and its not even close. Wade rolls around like a grenade went off if anyone breathes on him, rolls around on the ground in agony and then comes around with excuses when the video replay shows no contact, etc.

Its not close. I actually don't find Kobe to be bad when it comes to flopping.
__________________
R-Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:22 PM   #50 (permalink)
BBB.net archivist
Photobucket
 
Jamel Irief's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2002
Location: SoCal
Age: 97
Posts: 24,845
Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1711 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.H. Munro View Post

I hope you're serious when you're saying that, because Bryant actually does have seven Olympic gymnastics gold medals for his floor work. (And this should not be interpreted as a defense of Wade by anyone with an IQ over mildly retarded as you'll find no one here that despises Wade more than I do. I just recognise that he and Bryant are two peas from the same pod.)
Hey blacknred, should I point out that he's a hypocrite because his boy pierces go to move is to flop backwards on a jumper and then sit in a wheelchair?
__________________
Jamel Irief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:23 PM   #51 (permalink)
BBB.net archivist
Photobucket
 
Jamel Irief's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2002
Location: SoCal
Age: 97
Posts: 24,845
Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1711 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Star View Post
I watch a lot of Bryant and its not even close. Wade rolls around like a grenade went off if anyone breathes on him, rolls around on the ground in agony and then comes around with excuses when the video replay shows no contact, etc.

Its not close. I actually don't find Kobe to be bad when it comes to flopping.
I agree. I honestly think he has too much pride to flop. Does he constantly bark at the refs? Yes. But flop? I don't see it.

Show me a YouTube of him flopping.
__________________
Jamel Irief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:34 PM   #52 (permalink)
God
 
hobojoe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 63,902
Mentioned: 1339 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4702 Post(s)
Re: Dwyane Wade suspended

Wade is worse than Kobe. I've never seen someone play and flop like such a bitch and turn around 5 seconds later and try to act hard when someone looks at him the wrong way. That, and the near career-ending injury he suffers every few weeks but battles through because he's such a warrior and tough guy. He even used his kids for positive publicity along the same lines. I almost missed an NBA Finals game because I'm such a great father, everybody look at me and pat me on the back. He really is a piece of shit.
hobojoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:43 PM   #53 (permalink)
King of the Interwebz!
Photobucket
 
R-Star's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Clive
Age: 31
Posts: 44,673
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2510 Post(s)
Re: Dwyane Wade suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobojoe View Post
Wade is worse than Kobe. I've never seen someone play and flop like such a bitch and turn around 5 seconds later and try to act hard when someone looks at him the wrong way. That, and the near career-ending injury he suffers every few weeks but battles through because he's such a warrior and tough guy. He even used his kids for positive publicity along the same lines. I almost missed an NBA Finals game because I'm such a great father, everybody look at me and pat me on the back. He really is a piece of shit.
Yep.
__________________
R-Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:07 PM   #54 (permalink)
Baddest Honky Mofo Alive
Photobucket
 
E.H. Munro's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 26,284
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
Re: Dwyane Wade suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamel Irief View Post
Hey blacknred, should I point out that he's a hypocrite because his boy pierces go to move is to flop backwards on a jumper and then sit in a wheelchair?
There, there, wittle Jamel, are you not getting enough attention? Evewyboidy still wuvs you. Now you and wittle r-star can go outside and pway.
__________________
Not the Onion

"Opium is the religion of the masses." Fred Reed

E.H. Munro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:16 PM   #55 (permalink)
BBB.net archivist
Photobucket
 
Jamel Irief's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2002
Location: SoCal
Age: 97
Posts: 24,845
Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1711 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.H. Munro View Post
There, there, wittle Jamel, are you not getting enough attention? Evewyboidy still wuvs you. Now you and wittle r-star can go outside and pway.
Hmm... Worships pierce, hates rondo?
__________________
Jamel Irief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:23 PM   #56 (permalink)
King of the Interwebz!
Photobucket
 
R-Star's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Clive
Age: 31
Posts: 44,673
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2510 Post(s)
Re: Dwyane Wade suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.H. Munro View Post
There, there, wittle Jamel, are you not getting enough attention? Evewyboidy still wuvs you. Now you and wittle r-star can go outside and pway.
You know it's pretty pathetic how simple, obvious, and weak your side steps are.

We aren't going to talk about Pierce at all eh?

You're just.... you're a really shitty poster. Quality wise I mean. It's funny the air of undeserved smarminess that billows from every post.
__________________
R-Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:59 PM   #57 (permalink)
BBB.net archivist
Photobucket
 
Jamel Irief's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2002
Location: SoCal
Age: 97
Posts: 24,845
Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1711 Post(s)
Re: Dwyane Wade suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Star View Post
You know it's pretty pathetic how simple, obvious, and weak your side steps are.

We aren't going to talk about Pierce at all eh?

You're just.... you're a really shitty poster. Quality wise I mean. It's funny the air of undeserved smarminess that billows from every post.
I got you EH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EH Munro

I AM R-STAR KING OF THE INTERNETS! Shut up and entertain me while I get drunk!
__________________
Jamel Irief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:09 PM   #58 (permalink)
Dynamic Duo
Photobucket
 
Jace's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Miami/Raleigh
Age: 28
Posts: 20,351
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Re: Dwyane Wade suspended

Over the past couple of seasons, Wade has definitely lead Kobe in flailing layup attempts to try to draw fouls. If we're talking about dirty retaliation plays, Kobe clearly has him beat.
__________________
Jace's soundcloud
Jace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:12 PM   #59 (permalink)
King of the Interwebz!
Photobucket
 
R-Star's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Clive
Age: 31
Posts: 44,673
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2510 Post(s)
Re: Dwyane Wade suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace View Post
Over the past couple of seasons, Wade has definitely lead Kobe in flailing layup attempts to try to draw fouls. If we're talking about dirty retaliation plays, Kobe clearly has him beat.
Feel free to elaborate with the broken bones and bruises that Kobe has caused over the past few years.


Wade leads everyone. He's dirtier than Reggie Evans for ****s sakes.
__________________
R-Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:26 PM   #60 (permalink)
Dynamic Duo
Photobucket
 
Jace's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Miami/Raleigh
Age: 28
Posts: 20,351
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Re: Dwyane Wade suspended

I'll never be able to agree with you that he intended to break Kobe's nose, though he shouldn't have taken a layup-preventer foul in the ASG. He also couldn't have known that would happen to Rondo's arm. Process vs. Result. I'm sure you can scour the league and find many players you wouldn't think of as dirty who've caused injury damage to multiple opposing players. Not saying Wade doesn't get heated and do stupid shit from time to time, but it's clear to me he wasn't seeking to cause the resulting damage in either of those situations.

Flame him for being reckless and apathetic to the ensuing damage, but wording it like he decided he was going to break an arm or a nose is off-base.
__________________
Jace's soundcloud
Jace is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:48 PM.



User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2002 2013 BasketballBoards.net.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1