Champions League 2012/13 - Page 4 - Basketball Forum : Professional and College Basketball Forums
BasketballForum.com is the premier basketball Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2012, 12:38 PM   #46 (permalink)
1.7%
Photobucket
 
mvP to the Wee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 7,327
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
Re: Champions League 2012/13

Now Schalke needs to score.
mvP to the Wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-21-2012, 01:07 PM   #47 (permalink)
FSH
I want Waffles.
 
FSH's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Syracuse,NY
Posts: 16,847
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
Re: Champions League 2012/13

Wow how the hell did City not score there
FSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:09 PM   #48 (permalink)
Ben
Lifetime Member
Photobucket
 
Ben's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: England
Age: 21
Posts: 24,602
Mentioned: 171 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
Re: Champions League 2012/13

^Fantastic from Casillas.

Some of this ****ing refereeing in the City game is a joke.
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:10 PM   #49 (permalink)
1.7%
Photobucket
 
mvP to the Wee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 7,327
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
Re: Champions League 2012/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSH View Post
Wow how the hell did City not score there
Yeah that really should have been in.

Götze to Lewandowski for number 4.
mvP to the Wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:14 PM   #50 (permalink)
1.7%
Photobucket
 
mvP to the Wee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 7,327
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
Re: Champions League 2012/13

Arbeloa sent off.
mvP to the Wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:15 PM   #51 (permalink)
FSH
I want Waffles.
 
FSH's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Syracuse,NY
Posts: 16,847
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
Re: Champions League 2012/13

What a match this has been
FSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:15 PM   #52 (permalink)
1.7%
Photobucket
 
mvP to the Wee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 7,327
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
Re: Champions League 2012/13

Aguero converts the PK. 1-1 now.
mvP to the Wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:18 PM   #53 (permalink)
1.7%
Photobucket
 
mvP to the Wee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 7,327
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
Re: Champions League 2012/13

Fuchs scores for Schalke.
mvP to the Wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:32 PM   #54 (permalink)
Ben
Lifetime Member
Photobucket
 
Ben's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: England
Age: 21
Posts: 24,602
Mentioned: 171 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
Re: Champions League 2012/13

Mexes has just scored a goal better than Zlatan's.

Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:37 PM   #55 (permalink)
1.7%
Photobucket
 
mvP to the Wee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 7,327
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
Re: Champions League 2012/13

Dortmund wins the group of death wow
mvP to the Wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:38 PM   #56 (permalink)
1.7%
Photobucket
 
mvP to the Wee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 7,327
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
Re: Champions League 2012/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Mexes has just scored a goal better than Zlatan's.

Video removed
mvP to the Wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:39 PM   #57 (permalink)
Ben
Lifetime Member
Photobucket
 
Ben's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: England
Age: 21
Posts: 24,602
Mentioned: 171 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
Re: Champions League 2012/13

Wait till you see it. Amazing.
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:42 PM   #58 (permalink)
1.7%
Photobucket
 
mvP to the Wee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 7,327
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
Re: Champions League 2012/13

Porto and PSG through in group A, Schalke and Arsenal through in group B, Malaga win group C with AC Milan as runner up, Dortmund win group D, 2nd spot to Real Madrid so Man City is officially out. Kiev and Olympiakos qualify for the Europa League.

Last edited by mvP to the Wee; 11-21-2012 at 08:10 PM.
mvP to the Wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:45 PM   #59 (permalink)
1.7%
Photobucket
 
mvP to the Wee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 7,327
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
Re: Champions League 2012/13

40% chance Real Madrid draw Man U or Bayern(assuming they beat BATE) in the next round. 60% chance they draw either one of them including Juve, if Bayern beats BATE and Juve beat Shakhtar. Really hope Bayern don't draw them, would love for Man U and Real to meet right away.
mvP to the Wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:04 PM   #60 (permalink)
Legend
 

Join Date: May 2003
Location: Fort Campbell, KY
Age: 31
Posts: 16,963
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
Re: Champions League 2012/13

I guess the 3 teams I fear are Real, Barca, and Dortmund. So finishing first is still in Bayern's best interest. I was almost wondering if tanking the last game might not be an idea to avoid Real.

Then again, Real have been pretty poor, they aren't really a team to cower over right now; I think Mourinho's aura might be wearing off and it's time to move onto another team.
Nimreitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:30 AM.



User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2002 — 2013 BasketballBoards.net.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1