Basketball Forum : Professional and College Basketball Forums - View Single Post - L.A. Clippers Fan - Roll Call !
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 07:45 PM   #83 (permalink)
Vaught from his Spot
Rookie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: L.A. Clippers Fan - Roll Call !

1. Location - Alhambra, California
2. Favorite Current Clipper - There are a few guys for different reasons: Sam Cassell for his swagger and smile, Elton Brand for being the best player in our team's history, and James Singleton for being James Singleton
3. Favorite Former Clipper - Cherokee Parks... he was an awesome guy who loved the fans.
4. Anything else about yourself you want to offer - I have an unhealthy obsession with my team. When Raja Bell hit that shot in Game 5 of last years Western Conference Semi-Finals to send it into double OT... I was more depressed than when my ex-girlfriend of three years dumped me. Oh, and I hate the Lakers with a firey passion.
5. Do you go to games? - I'm a season ticket holder, and if you went to last night's Clippers-Blazers game, I was the guy in the Maggette jersey in the halftime contest.
6. Movies - The Sting, Dirty Harry, Unforgiven, The Great Escape, Rocky, and Wall Street
7. TV - Basketball, Football, The Shield (BEST SHOW EVER), Lost, Grey's Anatomy, Entourage, The Wire, and House.
8. Music - I love hip-hop, the blues, jazz, and some rock
9. Favorite artists - Jimi Hendrix, Pharoahe Monch, The Notorious B.I.G., Buddy Guy, Prince, Breezly Brewin, Ras Kass, Chino XL, B.B. King, John Coltrane, and The Roots are probably my favs.
10. Other Favorite Teams - Dallas Cowboys, Los Angeles Dodgers (don't really care for baseball but I always root for the Dodgers), Green Bay Packers (I love Brett Farve), and although I will never love another NBA team, I cheer for whoever is playing against the Los Angeles Lakers.

Parked in Section 205, Row 12, Seat 16 all season long. That's right, I reupped. 08-09 is ours. I hope.

Official founding member of the Committee to Find Al Thornton a Suitable Nickname.

Help me find a red carpet. We need to roll one out for Baron Davis.

Last edited by Vaught from his Spot; 11-07-2006 at 07:52 PM.
Vaught from his Spot is offline   Reply With Quote