4/5 vs. Phoenix
4/7 vs. Boston
4/8 @ Cleveland
4/10 @ Orlando
4/12 @ New York
4/13 vs. New Jersey

See less See more
#51 ·
When the season started I predicted #2 seed was our "peak", mainly b/c I thought the probability of #1 going to neither of Boston or Miami was so low it wasn't worth considering.

The Perkins trade changes things a bit, and that Miami lost Haslem for the season is significant (plus, haven't gelled as well as expected). And our chemistry is just so good. Main thing is to keep guys healthy for the playoffs.

#53 ·
A lot of the media is expecting the Bulls to be a title contender this year. I do think the Bulls have drastically improved, but I am trying not to get overly excited. I think Boston and Miami have the potential of winning a game at the United Center. If the Bulls make it to the eastern conference finals would that be good for you guys, or are you expecting them to go to the finals?

#54 ·
Personally, I will be happy if we just make it to the 2nd round. I'll be ecstatic if we make it to the ECF. If we win it all??? OH BOY!!!!

But seriously, the regular season only gives one piece of the puzzle. Just because a team has the best record doesn't mean they will go anywhere in the playoffs (#1 seeds have been beaten in the first round). So I would still put my money on teams like Miami, Boston, L.A., and the Spurs. It doesn't mean we can't sneak in and win it all, I'm just not going to put too much stock in it just yet.

Gooooooooooooo Bulls!

#55 ·
If we get the 1 seed, then I expect an ECF appearance. Finals are possible, but both Miami and Boston have the pieces to beat us. We might beat them, but they might beat us too. If we get Orlando in round 2, I expect us to beat them, ever since their trades they've been far from dominant and if we can't beat them in a 7 game series, then we need to change a lot.

#62 ·
Once this team was put together in the offseason, I knew that we were more then capable of competing with Boston (and any western conference team) and I believed we would be better then teams like Orlando and Atlanta. The one thing that I didn't think we were capable of, was competing with Miami. That was the real surprise to me. I thought they were going to be incredible and clearly they aren't.

So with what has happened to Miami, I am not surprised at all that the Bulls are in position to take the east.

This is one of those teams that is built on defense and rebounding. I think it was easy to see going into this season that we were going to be elite in both defense and Rebounding. Once you accomplish that then you are already most of the way there. Then all you need was guys that can fit their offensive roles. And we have it, a legit #1, 2, 3, 4 etc...

You don't need a bunch of legit #1's.

This team is built perfect, kudos to our management.

#64 ·
I had expected a Hawks caliber playoff team, quite honestly. At best, a team on par with Orlando.

This regular season has far exceeded my expectations. Haven't guessed anything right.

Actually, I did predict Boozer would be out a few more games after his major injury. :|

#66 ·
If the bulls can get the 1st seed in the East i think it likely we can get to the finals. Right now we are tied with Boston and while they dont have a very tough schedule in terms of teams they are going to be playing a ton of games the next couple of week and like 9 games in 13 nights with 2 back to backs. And Boston looks tried to me with all their injuries and what not. So we shall see if we get the 1st seed.

Now if that happens we get likely get Orlando in the 2nd round and up until the trade Orlando owned the bulls but it was mustly Vice Carter who killed us and i dont know why be he always seems to lite the bulls up. Now with there new players i think the bulls match up against Orland much better and we just clocked them the last two games one in chicaog and last wed in orland.

And it looks like Miami gets NY in the 1st round and that should be rough and then if they get Boston in the 2nd who knows who wins that but either way the bulls should be waiting and rested for either team and WTF the bulls could play their way into the finals if they could really win the east. We shall see but Boston will either play great the next 1 1/2 weeks or if they run out of gas then the bulls could win the east and then who knows.

d

#67 ·
I would expect Boston to start cutting minutes and resting their starters down the stretch. But that would be a crappy way for us to get the top seed. Celtics are likely going to take the top seed...frankly, none of their remaining opponents (except the BULLS) are worth watching. Spurs or Hawks games may be interesting.

#69 ·
My understanding is...a tie won't cut it. We need to win the race because of conference record...I think.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.