Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Joel Embiid - C - Kansas

3K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  ChrisWoj 
#1 ·
What do you guys know about him? All I know is what draft sites say. He's somewhat raw and needs to learn post skills but he has the body to be a really good NBA big man.

#5 ·
And even Ibaka still suffers every day from his extreme lack of polished fundamentals.

#6 ·
I saw him played last night vs Pitt State. He needs work,but he will be a good player, but it was just one game vs undersized div 2 team

#8 ·
Yeah he's good isn't he! When I'm wrong I say I'm wrong and looks like I was wrong here. I'd take him #4 right now over Exum and Smart, but with a chance to move over Wiggins for #3. Want to see how he handles more playing time in the conference season; can't imagine he'll stick with like 20 mpg.

#15 ·
Do you still have The Wig at 3?

#11 ·
I sincerely hope this guy doesn't wind up in the Sacramento black hole. He needs to go to a team that knows how to develop a prospect. I wouldn't mind seeing Boston win the lottery for this guy.

#14 ·
Step 1: Embiid's back issues force him to rest the rest of the season.
Step 2: Pistons realize if they tank to the 5-10 range they can draft freefalling Embiid.
Step 3: Pistons draft Embiid, creating a twin towers situation.
Step 4: ?????
Step 5: CHAMPIONSHIPS!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.