The 2019-20 A10 Schedules - Page 2 - Basketball Forum : Professional and College Basketball Forums
BasketballForum.com is the premier basketball Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
User Tag List

Like Tree11Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2019, 08:26 AM   #16 (permalink)
Piker
 
AlienAiden's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: orbital socket
Posts: 8,421
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3619 Post(s)
Re: The 2019-20 A10 Schedules

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjhawk13 View Post
HaHa! That is an awesome graphic.
__________________
"I can shoot with my left hand, I can shoot with my right hand, I'm amphibious." ~Charles Shackleford
AlienAiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-05-2019, 09:05 AM   #17 (permalink)
Veteran
 
Bona03's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,624
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 732 Post(s)
Re: The 2019-20 A10 Schedules

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienAiden View Post

Tip of the cap to you. That is some nice trolling
__________________
2016-2017 A10 Contest Champion
Bona03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 09:39 AM   #18 (permalink)
All-Star
 
paulxu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 5,466
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1715 Post(s)
Re: The 2019-20 A10 Schedules

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownIndians85 View Post
It really is that easy to get H/H with BCS teams.
This is certainly true. We've got 2 BCS schools coming to the Robins this season.
__________________
...he went up late, and I was already up there.
paulxu is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 09-05-2019, 10:55 AM   #19 (permalink)
Veteran
 
urmite's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,328
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 712 Post(s)
Re: The 2019-20 A10 Schedules

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
RICHMOND MEN'S BASKETBALL 2019-20 SCHEDULE
November 8 ST. FRANCIS (PA)
November 14th VANDERBILT
November 17th CAL-STATE NORTHRIDGE
November 22nd McNEESE STATE
November 25th Wisconsin# (ESPN)
November 26th Auburn/New Mexico# (ESPN)
November 30th BOSTON COLLEGE (NBCSN)
December 3rd at Hampton
December 8th SOUTH ALABAMA
December 14th CHARLESTON (NBCSN)
December 18th at Old Dominion
December 22nd Radford^
December 29th at Alabama
January 2nd SAINT JOSEPH'S
January 5th at Rhode Island
January 11th SAINT LOUIS
January 14th at Davidson (ESPNU)
January 18th at George Mason (NBCSN)
January 22nd LA SALLE
January 25th DAYTON
January 28th at VCU* (CBSSN)
February 1st GEORGE WASHINGTON
February 8th at Fordham
February 12th at La Salle
February 15th VCU* (CBSSN)
February 19th GEORGE MASON
February 22nd at St. Bonaventure (NBCSN)
February 26th at George Washington
February 29th MASSACHUSETTS
March 3rd DAVIDSON
March 6th at Duquesne
# Legends Classic (Brooklyn, N.Y.)
^ Holiday Hoops Fest (Washington, D.C.)
* Lumber Liquidators Capital City Classic
Did you mean this?

https://twitter.com/SpiderMBB/status...25585853800449
urmite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 07:10 PM   #20 (permalink)
All-Star
 
paulxu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 5,466
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1715 Post(s)
Re: The 2019-20 A10 Schedules

How can you not be excited about the Lumber Liquidators Classic?

It's so good they do it twice a year.
__________________
...he went up late, and I was already up there.
paulxu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 04:48 AM   #21 (permalink)
Star
 
BrownIndians85's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,847
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
Re: The 2019-20 A10 Schedules

Am I the only one having a hard time considering Stadium as a "nationally televised game"? I don't believe they're a standard Dish, DirecTV, or Spectrum channel. I think you only get the game on actual TV if a local channel can pick it up. Otherwise it's to the interwebs and hope the feed is good.. which for me at least it has been spotty.

I'd like to be proven wrong. Anyone? Smart TV app maybe? I have the mobile, and casting it has proven fruitless as it gets jumpy and I find myself minutes behind actual live time.

ETA: Oh, and commenting on the actual schedule I'd like to thank the A10 for making our lone shots at VCU, UD, and URI back-to-back-to-back in fucking January. Never mind they're our lone shots and arguably the two harder games are on the road. At least we get Davidson on Valentine's Day.. hey honey let's stay home so I can watch an agonizingly close heartbreak tonight on ESPN.. oh what's that? You want to go to the RC for it? Yes! Yeah right. And as per usual custom we get SLU as our final game of the year.

Everything in between? Super excited about doubling up with Mason, GW, and Fordham. Suuuuper. If you don't want us, just kick us out.
__________________
http://www.gobonnies.com

Last edited by BrownIndians85; 09-06-2019 at 04:54 AM.
BrownIndians85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 05:41 AM   #22 (permalink)
Star
 
ace93's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,223
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 823 Post(s)
Re: The 2019-20 A10 Schedules

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownIndians85 View Post
Am I the only one having a hard time considering Stadium as a "nationally televised game"? I don't believe they're a standard Dish, DirecTV, or Spectrum channel. I think you only get the game on actual TV if a local channel can pick it up. Otherwise it's to the interwebs and hope the feed is good.. which for me at least it has been spotty.

I'd like to be proven wrong. Anyone? Smart TV app maybe? I have the mobile, and casting it has proven fruitless as it gets jumpy and I find myself minutes behind actual live time.

ETA: Oh, and commenting on the actual schedule I'd like to thank the A10 for making our lone shots at VCU, UD, and URI back-to-back-to-back in fucking January. Never mind they're our lone shots and arguably the two harder games are on the road. At least we get Davidson on Valentine's Day.. hey honey let's stay home so I can watch an agonizingly close heartbreak tonight on ESPN.. oh what's that? You want to go to the RC for it? Yes! Yeah right. And as per usual custom we get SLU as our final game of the year.

Everything in between? Super excited about doubling up with Mason, GW, and Fordham. Suuuuper. If you don't want us, just kick us out.
Calling Stadium "nationally televised" is laughable, even if possibly technically accurate. It does work well on the Roku for me though.

As to your other point, sorry everyone is out to get you guys!
ace93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 06:30 AM   #23 (permalink)
Star
 
BrownIndians85's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,847
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
Re: The 2019-20 A10 Schedules

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace93 View Post
Calling Stadium "nationally televised" is laughable, even if possibly technically accurate. It does work well on the Roku for me though.

As to your other point, sorry everyone is out to get you guys!
I had to go off the ledge for a bit!

I can't figure out at the Roku site.. do you just buy a Roku streaming device, activate it, then that's it? Any subscription fee?

Also, it appears there may be an app for the TV. I've got to figure out my TV first to see if I can download one. Buffalo area is OTA is channel 49.2, but I know that doesn't mean they'll necessarily show it on ch. 49 when I see the guide on cable or satellite. It might be worth getting an OTA antenna.
__________________
http://www.gobonnies.com
BrownIndians85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 07:09 AM   #24 (permalink)
All-Star
 
Bill Russell's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 5,863
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2069 Post(s)
Re: The 2019-20 A10 Schedules

For recruiting and fan/alum base purposes, I like Bona having the Dukes, St. Joe’s, and Fordham as H/H opponents each season; however, it’s strange they gave us both GW and GMU. One is certainly fine, but why not throw a bone to one of your should-be-solid teams by adding VCU, UD, DC, URI, or SLU? Come on, Bernadette.
BrownIndians85 and Bona03 like this.
Bill Russell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 08:00 AM   #25 (permalink)
Veteran
 
Bona03's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,624
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 732 Post(s)
Re: The 2019-20 A10 Schedules

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownIndians85 View Post
I had to go off the ledge for a bit!

I can't figure out at the Roku site.. do you just buy a Roku streaming device, activate it, then that's it? Any subscription fee?

Also, it appears there may be an app for the TV. I've got to figure out my TV first to see if I can download one. Buffalo area is OTA is channel 49.2, but I know that doesn't mean they'll necessarily show it on ch. 49 when I see the guide on cable or satellite. It might be worth getting an OTA antenna.

If you buy a Roku device, there is no fee for Stadium, it comes as part of the apps you can download and activate. If you buy a tv that has the Roku app on it, same thing.


We are living in a streaming world so I dont care about what is and isnt considered nationally televised anymore. I use a streaming service so technically I dont watch any conventional TV anymore. I watched every singly Bona game in some way, shape or form last year and that is all I care about. The jackoffs on the Bandwagon who are complaining (bonasdude06 being the chief) are just being stupid.
__________________
2016-2017 A10 Contest Champion
Bona03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 09:10 AM   #26 (permalink)
Star
 
BrownIndians85's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,847
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
Re: The 2019-20 A10 Schedules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bona03 View Post
If you buy a Roku device, there is no fee for Stadium, it comes as part of the apps you can download and activate. If you buy a tv that has the Roku app on it, same thing.


We are living in a streaming world so I dont care about what is and isnt considered nationally televised anymore. I use a streaming service so technically I dont watch any conventional TV anymore. I watched every singly Bona game in some way, shape or form last year and that is all I care about. The jackoffs on the Bandwagon who are complaining (bonasdude06 being the chief) are just being stupid.
Nice.. I'm going to look into Roku. I just don't want another monthly subscription fee. If I can start getting enough stuff streamed I'll just get an OTA for networks. Still waiting for ESPN to stream everything for a direct fee.
__________________
http://www.gobonnies.com
BrownIndians85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 10:44 AM   #27 (permalink)
Veteran
 
urmite's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,328
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 712 Post(s)
Re: The 2019-20 A10 Schedules

I am really old school about "Nationally Televised".
If you couldn't get the channel OTA in 1974, then it isn't National. So only CBS, NBC, ABC primary channels and not the main Fox & ESPN channels...

Why don't A-10 teams publish that number of games?
urmite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 10:54 AM   #28 (permalink)
Veteran
 
Bona03's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,624
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 732 Post(s)
Re: The 2019-20 A10 Schedules

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownIndians85 View Post
Nice.. I'm going to look into Roku. I just don't want another monthly subscription fee. If I can start getting enough stuff streamed I'll just get an OTA for networks. Still waiting for ESPN to stream everything for a direct fee.

ESPN+, its 4.99 a month
__________________
2016-2017 A10 Contest Champion
Bona03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 11:04 AM   #29 (permalink)
Star
 
ace93's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,223
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 823 Post(s)
Re: The 2019-20 A10 Schedules

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmite View Post
Why don't A-10 teams publish that number of games?
Probably b/c the heads of the A10 and those teams are not as old as you.
ace93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 03:24 PM   #30 (permalink)
Star
 
BrownIndians85's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,847
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
Re: The 2019-20 A10 Schedules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bona03 View Post
ESPN+, its 4.99 a month
I have that. I mean stream all their content ESPN/ESPN2 without also having to have a cable or satellite provider. Like cut cord, get ESPN from them directly.
__________________
http://www.gobonnies.com
BrownIndians85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:27 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2002 2013 BasketballBoards.net.