The Newest BBF.com Nets Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In! - Page 8 - Basketball Forum : Professional and College Basketball Forums
BasketballForum.com is the premier basketball Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2006, 03:22 PM   #106 (permalink)
Star
 
KiddFan4eva5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Haledon, NJ
Age: 29
Posts: 2,621
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

1. Location- haledon, NJ
2. Favorite Current Net- Jason kidd ( kinda tell by my avatar )
3. Favorite Former Net- kMART
4. Do you go to games, and how many?-Yes ive been to 4

5. Other teams in the NBA you root for?- no
6. Other sports you enjoy?- baseball and football What other sporting teams do you root for?-Jets-nfl, cardinals-mlb
7. Anything else you care to share?- nah

8. How did you find the Nets forum here?-google lol u find everything on there
KiddFan4eva5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-08-2006, 05:52 PM   #107 (permalink)
Veteran
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: NYC
Age: 31
Posts: 1,267
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

Location- New York City

Favorite Current Net- Vince Carter

Favorite Former Net- Kenyon Martin

Do you go to games, and how many- Usually playoff games

Other teams in the NBA you root for- Pistons

Other sports you enjoy and teams you root for- MLB(Yankees), NFL(Titans), NHL(Rangers)

Anything else you care to share- I am an excellent bowler with a 205 average

How did you find the Nets forum here- Search engine
D.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 06:47 PM   #108 (permalink)
The Corrupted
 
Petey's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 58,028
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.J.
Location- New York City

Favorite Current Net- Vince Carter

Favorite Former Net- Kenyon Martin

Do you go to games, and how many- Usually playoff games

Other teams in the NBA you root for- Pistons

Other sports you enjoy and teams you root for- MLB(Yankees), NFL(Titans), NHL(Rangers)

Anything else you care to share- I am an excellent bowler with a 205 average

How did you find the Nets forum here- Search engine
Welcome to BBB.net; sure you'll love it here.

-Petey



Petey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 01:33 PM   #109 (permalink)
Rookie
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 40
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

1. Location - Jersey City, NJ
2. Favorite Current Net - RJ
3. Favorite Former Net - K Mart
4. Do you go to games, and how many? Once in awhile, haven't this season

5. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Nets & the Nets
6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Snowboarding, other teams? Mets and Giants
7. Anything else you care to share?

8. How did you find the Nets forum here? njnets.com
geeXone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 01:43 PM   #110 (permalink)
The Corrupted
 
Petey's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 58,028
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeXone
1. Location - Jersey City, NJ
2. Favorite Current Net - RJ
3. Favorite Former Net - K Mart
4. Do you go to games, and how many? Once in awhile, haven't this season

5. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Nets & the Nets
6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Snowboarding, other teams? Mets and Giants
7. Anything else you care to share?

8. How did you find the Nets forum here? njnets.com
Welcome to BBB.net. Sure you'll love it here.

Mets fan? They are gonna get swept in the subway series this year.

-Petey



Petey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 09:38 PM   #111 (permalink)
Benchwarmer
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: LA
Posts: 158
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

1. Location Los Angeles
2. Favorite Current Net I can't choose! Either Vince Carter or Jason Kidd! I'm going to go with Jason Kidd. hehe
3. Favorite Former Net Kerry Kittles
4. Do you go to games, and how many? Yes, whenever the Nets play either the Clippers or the Lakers since I am here in LA
5. Other teams in the NBA you root for? The Clippers (Mad respect for Elton Brand's game) The Lakers (Not much of a Kobe fan, but a true Devean George fan. I met him and talked to him once!)
6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? I love watching baseball. I'm a big Dodger fan. Also, I love watching football. I like rooting for the Giants. Go Eli!
7. Anything else you care to share? You guys seem to have formed a great forum for the Nets fan. I hope I can contribute, even if it means alittle. hehe
8. How did you find the Nets forum here? My friend told me about it. I'm glad he did. :biggrin:

Thanks~!
deveangeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 09:45 PM   #112 (permalink)
Legend
 

Join Date: May 2003
Location: NJ
Age: 36
Posts: 22,939
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deveangeorge
1. Location Los Angeles
2. Favorite Current Net I can't choose! Either Vince Carter or Jason Kidd! I'm going to go with Jason Kidd. hehe
3. Favorite Former Net Kerry Kittles
4. Do you go to games, and how many? Yes, whenever the Nets play either the Clippers or the Lakers since I am here in LA
5. Other teams in the NBA you root for? The Clippers (Mad respect for Elton Brand's game) The Lakers (Not much of a Kobe fan, but a true Devean George fan. I met him and talked to him once!)
6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? I love watching baseball. I'm a big Dodger fan. Also, I love watching football. I like rooting for the Giants. Go Eli!
7. Anything else you care to share? You guys seem to have formed a great forum for the Nets fan. I hope I can contribute, even if it means alittle. hehe
8. How did you find the Nets forum here? My friend told me about it. I'm glad he did. :biggrin:

Thanks~!
welcome to the boards!

A Nets, Giants and Dodgers fan...talk to Dooch. He's a big fan of all of them.
__________________
hi.
ToddMacCulloch11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 05:47 AM   #113 (permalink)
The Corrupted
 
Petey's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 58,028
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deveangeorge
1. Location Los Angeles
2. Favorite Current Net I can't choose! Either Vince Carter or Jason Kidd! I'm going to go with Jason Kidd. hehe
3. Favorite Former Net Kerry Kittles
4. Do you go to games, and how many? Yes, whenever the Nets play either the Clippers or the Lakers since I am here in LA
5. Other teams in the NBA you root for? The Clippers (Mad respect for Elton Brand's game) The Lakers (Not much of a Kobe fan, but a true Devean George fan. I met him and talked to him once!)
6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? I love watching baseball. I'm a big Dodger fan. Also, I love watching football. I like rooting for the Giants. Go Eli!
7. Anything else you care to share? You guys seem to have formed a great forum for the Nets fan. I hope I can contribute, even if it means alittle. hehe
8. How did you find the Nets forum here? My friend told me about it. I'm glad he did. :biggrin:

Thanks~!
Hmmm. Was your buddy Dooch?

Welcome to BBB.net!

-Petey



Petey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 12:08 AM   #114 (permalink)
Not Just Dumb, Aggie Dumb
Photobucket
 
Pimped Out's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Location: God's Waiting Room
Posts: 18,849
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

1. Location: Texas
2. Favorite Current Net: Kidd
3. Favorite Former Net: KMart
4. Do you go to games, and how many? 0

5. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Rockets, Spurs, KG
6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Astros, Texans, Longhorns
7. Anything else you care to share? I dont like the nets

8. How did you find the Nets forum here? .... I blame Yao Mania




i felt that was necessary.


Go NeTs
__________________
I travelled the world and the seven seas
I AM WATCHING YOU THROUGH A CAMERA
Pimped Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 06:58 AM   #115 (permalink)
All-Star
 
neoxsupreme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: West Canada
Age: 33
Posts: 6,466
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

1. Location: San Francisco (haven't been here but I'd like to)
2. Favorite Current Net: Carter
3. Favorite Former Net: Todd Mac
4. Do you go to games, and how many? 0
5. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Raptors, Suns
6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Tennis
7. Anything else you care to share? This is the best team forum on BBB.net. A lot of Nets fans so a lot of good discussions.
8. How did you find the Nets forum here? I Googled "Nets Forum".
__________________
The Official "Raptors should retire Vince Carter's jersey" Club - PM me to join
Members: neoxsupreme, HB, TORONTO, Air Fly, Vinsane, -James-, fruitcake, thecarter, Kingpin66, 514balla, Balla 15, vincedunkedonzo2, Ka-Bosh
neoxsupreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 07:01 AM   #116 (permalink)
The Corrupted
 
Petey's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 58,028
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimped Out
8. How did you find the Nets forum here? .... I blame Yao Mania

Go NeTs
Stop your *****ing, you know you love the Nets forum.

-Petey



Petey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 08:53 AM   #117 (permalink)
Benchwarmer
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 106
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

1. Location? Brooklyn, NY

2. Favorite Current Net? Probably Nenad Krstic and Richard Jefferson

3. Favorite Former Net? Kenyon Martin, Sam "I Am" Cassell, Jayson Williams ( I gotta be honest. I loved Jayson in my early days of Nets fandom. It's very sad that now I feel partially ashamed to mention it.)

4. Do you go to games, and how many? I used to go to about 8 games a year, but for the past several years 1-3 games is all I can afford.

5. Other teams in the NBA you root for? I'm a big Chicago Bulls fan too.

6. Other sports you enjoy? Baseball

What other sporting teams do you root for? St. Louis Cardinals first and foremost, Chicago White Sox second in my heart, New York Mets a pretty distant third.

7. Anything else you care to share? I am holding out hope that I will one day soon be able to walk to a Nets game, but I may have to move out of the neighborhood before they move in. =o(

Oh yeah, I became a Nets fan the day they made the Shawn Bradley trade, if you can believe that. I always kind of hated Derrick Coleman and Kenny Anderson. And I LOATHE the Knicks.

8. How did you find the Nets forum here? from a poster on the Bulls board.
dogra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 09:19 AM   #118 (permalink)
The Corrupted
 
Petey's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 58,028
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogra
1. Location? Brooklyn, NY

2. Favorite Current Net? Probably Nenad Krstic and Richard Jefferson

3. Favorite Former Net? Kenyon Martin, Sam "I Am" Cassell, Jayson Williams ( I gotta be honest. I loved Jayson in my early days of Nets fandom. It's very sad that now I feel partially ashamed to mention it.)

4. Do you go to games, and how many? I used to go to about 8 games a year, but for the past several years 1-3 games is all I can afford.

5. Other teams in the NBA you root for? I'm a big Chicago Bulls fan too.

6. Other sports you enjoy? Baseball

What other sporting teams do you root for? St. Louis Cardinals first and foremost, Chicago White Sox second in my heart, New York Mets a pretty distant third.

7. Anything else you care to share? I am holding out hope that I will one day soon be able to walk to a Nets game, but I may have to move out of the neighborhood before they move in. =o(

Oh yeah, I became a Nets fan the day they made the Shawn Bradley trade, if you can believe that. I always kind of hated Derrick Coleman and Kenny Anderson. And I LOATHE the Knicks.

8. How did you find the Nets forum here? from a poster on the Bulls board.
Cool stuff, lived in Chicago before?

Welcome to BBB.net, sure you'll love it here man!

-Petey



Petey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 01:42 PM   #119 (permalink)
Benchwarmer
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 106
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

Quote:
Cool stuff, lived in Chicago before?

Welcome to BBB.net, sure you'll love it here man!
Thanks Petey.

Yeah, grew up in St. Louis, then lived in Chicago for about 8 years (went to college there) before moving to Brooklyn. The old Comiskey was probably my favorite ballpark, even if Wrigley got all the praise.

I look forward to being involved here. I have a lot of reading to catch up on first, though. This is a pretty active board.

--dogra
dogra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 04:16 AM   #120 (permalink)
L
User titles suck.
 
L's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 8,413
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimped Out
1. Location: Texas
2. Favorite Current Net: Kidd
3. Favorite Former Net: KMart
4. Do you go to games, and how many? 0

5. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Rockets, Spurs, KG
6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Astros, Texans, Longhorns
7. Anything else you care to share? I dont like the nets

8. How did you find the Nets forum here? .... I blame Yao Mania




i felt that was necessary.


Go NeTs
OMFG! BEST POST IN THIS THREAD!
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p86BPM1GV8M

Info:
-Secular Humanist
-Independent (politics)
-Nets Fan
-College Student

L is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:05 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2002 2013 BasketballBoards.net.