Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The rodents remain winless in the Big Ten. Devin blew up for the third game in a row, dropping a new career-high 38 on the gophies. That three from six feet behind the arc with Lawson in his face was just sick. The place blew up when he hit that. It was a nice, convincing, home win. It was too close for too long, but we were up by 18 at one point, so we did eventually pull away. All that being said, Humphries really impressed me tonight. He scored their first 8 points, had 24 for the game, and hit some ridiculous shots. It's too bad he's stuck on a really bad team. This kid should be a h*ll of a player in the future.

·
Registered
221 Posts
3 things.....

One.... madtownguy, where do you sit at the games. I take it you're in the student section, but like are you courtside. I sit in section 218.

Second, Humphries is a great player, but he's a stuck up SOB. After his one dunk, the guy screamed like he's on top of the world. I don't think players should be doing that when there team is 0-fer in the big ten.

Finally, I'm glad we don't play at the barn this year. Minnesota is ready to string off a few wins and it could help Wisconsin in the long run.

I'm still sticking with MSU to win the Big 10 though, they had an impressive win last night against Iowa.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I'm in the student section. Definitely not courtside though; you have to wait over a month to get courtside seats, and miss part of the Halloween festivities, which I'm not willing to do. I sit in 214 and I really wish I was on the first level because the second level on up is REALLY LAME! No one stands unless a big play has just occured, and then they all sit down at the next whistle. Enough with my beef about our lame student section though.

I agree that Humphries is a huge a**hole too; it unfortunately seems to go hand-in-hand with being a great player in a lot of cases. I couldn't believe that c*ck was running down the court waving his arms up after an alley-oop. Guess what clown, your team is still winless in the Big Ten. This kid will get a wakeup call when he goes to the NBA and doesn't have to play against mediocre talent like we have in the BT.

I'm really glad this was a home game too. We may have been in trouble if it was in Minney. You never know how our team will react to being behind when they're not playing in front of the home crowd. We've got a lot of critical road games coming up soon, so it will be interesting to see how the boys react to a tough road schedule the rest of the season. I'm still convinced we will win the Big Ten though.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
No doubt that Wisconsin should lose to this winless Big 10 team. Otherwise, it will be embarrasing but I think they deserve to win over it but what the hey? They won already.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts