George Washington 1-1 7-8
Fordham 1-1 5-12
Dayton 0-2 10-6
St. Bonaventure 0-2 7-8
Duquesne 0-2 7-9
Rhode Island 0-2 5-10

Overall Non-Con Record: 141-77

*Caps denote home team

Just the 1 game on Sunday for the A-10. UMass is a 3.5 point favorite on the road as they play Fordham looking for a 2-0 start in the A-10.

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
fordham always plays well against us. we'll be without morgan and we're on the road. should be a good one.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
umass hangs on 77-73

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
My Predictions:

UMass>>Fordham

Z8's Conference Record to Date: 10-5
It's always dangerous to fire up the computer when one has been pounding black russians, but it's half time in Foxboro and Snipe always does his best work under these conditions, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I was just wondering how many points a '>' is worth. Seems to me this one goes on the 'L' side of the ledger.

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
You are correct, bdance. I believe each > represents 5 points. So, against z8's spread, this is a loss. He'll claim the win anyway.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
A very slow start and missed free throws cost the Rams in this one. If they are going to make the A10 tourney they have to win these close games at home.

On the good side - the Fordham bigs show much promise. They are dominant under the glass. It's the lack of any consistent outside scoring threat that kills them. Frazier can only do so much.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Frazier went 5-18 from the floor, he is a big part of our shooting problems. He did make 3 of his 8 threes though.

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
can't say enough about our emerging 2 headed point guard monster. trey davis and chaz williams combined for 34 points, 11 assists and 0 turnovers. their play was the difference down the stretch.

sampson carter and raphael putney combine for practically nothing and continue their disappearing acts.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
can't say enough about our emerging 2 headed point guard monster. trey davis and chaz williams combined for 34 points, 11 assists and 0 turnovers. their play was the difference down the stretch.

sampson carter and raphael putney combine for practically nothing and continue their disappearing acts.
Put these teams together, your backcourt with our frontcourt, and you'd have a really tough team. I'd take some of your big guys too, but if you had to split it up that way, I think you'd get a hell of a team.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts