Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pistons should win this.

Pistons 92
Celtics 82

Darko gets 2.

·
Registered
125 Posts
With Pierce struggling the way he's been it's only a matter of time before he errupts with a huge game. I'm praying it's not tonight against the Pistons. If we can keep him in check there shouldn't be any problems, and we'll get the win.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Originally posted by <b>froggyvk</b>!
Pistons should win this.

Darko gets 2.
I hope so, If Darko gets in we know we're getting a W.

Let's hope Chauncey and Rip can come out of their funk... We should pound them on the boards tonight.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
I'm not going to make too much of a fuss about it because it's still early, but to come out sluggish like this. :nonono:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Yup, just wrote we should have no problem with this game, and then I look at the box score... down 11-1 and nearly 4 minutes gone in the first period.... argg

·
Registered
125 Posts
Originally posted by <b>DetBNyce</b>!
Larry Brown has the second longest tenure of any coach in the league behind Terry Stotts in ATL. Wow...?!?
I think you mean only in the Eastern Conferance... I know there's some coaches in the west which have been there since last year.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Darnavian</b>!

I think you mean only in the Eastern Conferance... I know there's some coaches in the west which have been there since last year.
Yea, you're right... lol.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Yup, I just wish I could get it on TV instead of this virtual net crap. Still better than watching highlights at 11pm on TV though.

·
Registered
125 Posts
1 assist in the first quarter... what the hell is wrong tonight? No one sharing the ball?

-Edit- Right after I posted that my page refreshes and it shows that Elden Campbell also got an assist, so we have 2 for quarter #1.

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Darnavian</b>!
Yup, I just wish I could get it on TV instead of this virtual net crap. Still better than watching highlights at 11pm on TV though.
Is the team in blue the Pistons, because I don't recognize them?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts