St. Bonaventure 0-0 7-6
Xavier 0-0 7-6
Duquesne 0-0 7-7
George Washington 0-0 6-7
Rhode Island 0-0 5-8
Fordham 0-0 4-11

Overall Non-Con Record: 141-76

*Caps denote home team

7 games for the A-10 on Saturday. La Salle opens up as a 19 point favorite at home as they face Penn in a Big 5 game at 2 pm. UMass is a 14.5 point favorite at home as they face 7-6 Eastern Michigan at 2 pm. #17 Butler will be heavily favored as they face a struggling New Orleans team also at 2. St Joes goes on the road to face 3-7 Morgan St at 4 pm. The Bonnies have a big road game as they are 10.5 point underdogs against the 12-2 Colorado St Rams who are also 8-0 at home this year at 4:30 pm. VCU also gets a big challenge as they will face 9-3 Lehigh led by one of the best players in the country CJ McCollum at 6 pm on NBC Sports Network. Finally Dayton is a 10.5 point favorite at home looking to rebound from a tough road loss in overtime to USC as they play 8-6 UAB at 7 pm.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Double Digit line? Shit...well I'll be at this game, hopefully my presence scares them into not playing incredibly stupid today.

Somewhat stupid is acceptable.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Can someone page Dunga to get video updates?

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
UMASS and Butler links are both working, nothing on the la salle link yet

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
freddie riley with 5 3's, 6 minutes to go in the half, umass up 12 with free throws to come.

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Halftime Scores:
36-26 La Salle leads Penn at the half
38-25 UMass leads Eastern Michigan at the half
24-18 Butler leads New Orleans at the half

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
minutemen dominating pretty much from start to finish here. umass bench really controlling the game as well.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Lehigh and VCU just tipped off on NBC Sports.

I got to pull for the Mountain Hawks in this one. They need this "W" to get back in the at large discussion.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I got to pull for the Mountain Hawks in this one. They need this "W" to get back in the at large discussion.
The Engineers' chances of an at-large are zero. They had better win the league. Bucknell has a chance, but only in they beat Mizzou. They led at the half but that lead is gone.

·
Registered
299 Posts
The Engineers' chances of an at-large are zero. They had better win the league. Bucknell has a chance, but only in they beat Mizzou. They led at the half but that lead is gone.
Definitely not zero but the Bryant loss was a killer. A win today and a 1 loss conference season would have them at 5 losses going into the PL tourney. A 6 loss Lehigh team with a legit NBA playoff is the perfect type of play-in team.

Bucknell has a bad loss to Princeton. Still, they can over come that.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Owl, I love to talk Patriot hoops, but I have to respectfully disagree. Lehigh with 6 losses stands no chance. I'm not saying that's right, just saying....

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Is that right? Lehigh up at the half and McCollum no points and out of the game? Wow. I'm going to have to sit down and watch the 2nd half.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts