Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
6,297 Posts
Rednecksbasketball said:
While it would be nice to see the Jazz in the playoffs, I still dont see it happening. the Jazz have lost to many important games by just being stupid.
That's not why we won't make the Playoffs; for as many games as the Jazz have played stupidly, they've won nicely games they should've lost.

No, the reason we don't make the Playoffs is this hellishly back-loaded schedule. Our remaining schedule looks like something I wouldn't even wish on the Heat.

Laurie

· Registered
511 Posts
It is very important for Jazz to make the playoffs. First of AK-47 is a top 5 player in NBA. Going to playoffs , he will get coverage. Also you do not want to miss playoffs 2 years in a row. Also I am sure that you can make it to game 6 atleast with spurs.

As a New Jersey nets fan I hope you make it.

Tonight game is very important....Lets beat the Nuggets :clap:

· Registered
3,669 Posts
persian pride said:
It is very important for Jazz to make the playoffs. First of AK-47 is a top 5 player in NBA. Going to playoffs , he will get coverage. Also you do not want to miss playoffs 2 years in a row. Also I am sure that you can make it to game 6 atleast with spurs.

As a New Jersey nets fan I hope you make it.

Tonight game is very important....Lets beat the Nuggets :clap:
wow man, that is more biased comment that I would ever make on AK. But they have missed the playoffs 2 years already in a row. 1 where they went 40-42 and then last seasons. but before that they were in the playoffs for like 22 years in a row.

· Registered
511 Posts
AK-47 said:
wow man, that is more biased comment that I would ever make on AK. But they have missed the playoffs 2 years already in a row. 1 where they went 40-42 and then last seasons. but before that they were in the playoffs for like 22 years in a row.
ooo, I did not know it was 2 years...Yes I knew you had the longest playoff appearances.

May be I should correct myself, AK-47 is top 5 most "complete player' (I love his passing skills, also best blocker in NBA). He is #1 "team player" in NBA.

So far so good tonight.....J. Collins scoring!!! The 2 point loss vs Kings hurt bad......BUT Jazz must think positive and win every game...

I will come here and cheer for Jazz

· Registered
3,669 Posts
persian pride said:
ooo, I did not know it was 2 years...Yes I knew you had the longest playoff appearances.

May be I should correct myself, AK-47 is top 5 most "complete player' (I love his passing skills, also best blocker in NBA). He is #1 "team player" in NBA.

So far so good tonight.....J. Collins scoring!!! The 2 point loss vs Kings hurt bad......BUT Jazz must think positive and win every game...

I will come here and cheer for Jazz
Thanks. Yes Kirilenko is a baller. Out of everyone in the NBA kirilenko has the best chance to get a quintuple double, but that percent is still only like .0000001% chance of happening. Kirilenko will get a quad double one of these days. I just know it.

· Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sac will play @ Golden , Dallas , Sas , Lac , Denver , in Arco Arena they will play Lac , Houston, Phoenix , Hornets , Seattle .. They will play all of them against west team which is really diffucult . 5-5 if they get 3 wins from the rest of the matches , 39 -43

Utah will play @ Lac , Portland , Minnesota , Hornets , Dallas , Sas in Delta Center we will play , Portland , Houston , Golden , Denver , Sas . 6 away 5 home games , we can win the games against Portland x 2 , Golden , Houston ,1 game against Sas , Hornets and Denver, it counts 7 , 41-41

Am I too pessimistic ?

· Registered
6,297 Posts
notting_hill said:
Sac will play @ Golden , Dallas , Sas , Lac , Denver , in Arco Arena they will play Lac , Houston, Phoenix , Hornets , Seattle .. They will play all of them against west team which is really diffucult . 5-5 if they get 3 wins from the rest of the matches , 39 -43

Utah will play @ Lac , Portland , Minnesota , Hornets , Dallas , Sas in Delta Center we will play , Portland , Houston , Golden , Denver , Sas . 6 away 5 home games , we can win the games against Portland x 2 , Golden , Houston ,1 game against Sas , Hornets and Denver, it counts 7 , 41-41

Am I too pessimistic ?
My predictions:

Sacramento:
vs. Warriors: W
vs. Dallas: L
vs. Spurs: L
vs. Nuggets: W
vs. Clips: W
vs, Rockets: W
vs. Suns: L (though Phoenix is having trouble lately)
vs. Hornets: W
vs. Sonics: W

So Sacramento wins six and loses three.

Utah:
vs.Clips: L
vs. Blazers: W
vs. Wolves: W
vs. Hornets: W (though maybe not....)
vs. Rockets: W
vs. Warriors: W (hopefuly)
vs. Nuggets: L (Last night was a fluke.)

We win six and lose four. Not enough.

Laurie

· Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
endora60 said:
My predictions:

Sacramento:
vs. Warriors: W
vs. Nuggets: W
vs. Clips: W
vs, Rockets: W
vs. Suns: L (though Phoenix is having trouble lately)
vs. Hornets: W
vs. Sonics: W

So Sacramento wins six and loses three.

Utah:
vs.Clips: L
vs. Wolves: W
vs. Hornets: W (though maybe not....)
vs. Rockets: W
vs. Warriors: W (hopefuly)
vs. Nuggets: L (Last night was a fluke.)

We win six and lose four. Not enough.

Laurie
You are too pessimistic , we can get a win from Sas at least , and denver in delta center

· Registered
664 Posts
and denver in delta center
We are talking about the same Jazz team who has lost to New York, and Charlotte in the Delta Center already this season, right?

With this team I've learned nothing is a garenteed loss or win. they could just as easily route the Pistons as they could get blown out by the Bobcats.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.