TALENT!

If anyone wants the link to the song, send me a PM

[]_ _[]

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jmk said:
you find me another school who can match that talent.....i beg!

·
Home where I wanted to go
9,855 Posts
Shaq_Diesel said:
you find me another school who can match that talent.....i beg!
That's why schools don't rap. You want talent in Miami, show me some *****es. There's plenty of that type of talent down there.

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
USC Texas and LSU ain't rappin.....we've got 2 gold albums!

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
ummm yeah... and Boise State should host a BCS game since they have a blue field... :whatever:

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
WoW the uproar over this is funny and unbelievable to me....... It was 2 years ago, and while it's not Will Smith radio friendly.....Lets just remember here that it wasn't intended to be..........No offense, but once again White America & the Media (Espn) blowing things out of proportion.

·
Yes, please.
16,648 Posts
This is some of the worst **** I've ever heard.

Also, aren't we not supposed to link to explicit material?

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jmk said:
This is some of the worst **** I've ever heard.

Also, aren't we not supposed to link to explicit material?
I'll take it down just incase.....if anyone wants to hear it, just send me a PM.

9 minutes of Canes football players rapping about gangbangs, hoes, etc., it can't be beat...

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
I made out T-Good as Tavares Gooden. He mentioned 52 which also made sense. That part was actually pretty funny there. He didn't degrade women there though. Wonder if they will do anything about it? Anyone know who else was in on it?

·
Premium Member
12,829 Posts
I thought some of it was funny LOL.

It does make UM look bad, even if it was two years ago. But, ESPN is blowing it out of proportion.

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Willie Cooper is one I think I can identify...but Gooden was the only other...I'll try to figure some more out later

·
Registered
6,922 Posts
As a Cane, I will say I'm not proud of the song, but I don't see the big deal.

If anyone in the media can put together a story that makes our school look bad, they're going to try to do it, why? Because there are too many haters out there, let's not act like student-athletes at any other school couldn't make a song like this.

Are these guys bad kids because they did this song? No, and it's not like they are lying, the football players get a kick of out the group ****, I know a girl who just had her own experience a couple weeks ago.

Girls here get down like that.

I'll put it like this, the 7th floor crew at UM aren't the only ones having these kind of experiences.

Normal UM kids could make songs like this, and as far as I'm concerned, the real action doesn't happen in the dorms, it's off campus at kids' houses and apartments.

If anyone lives in Miami, I have 3 words for you...

Villas.

Of.

Pinecrest.

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's all about this U baby!

CHOO-CHOO! HERE COME THEM CANES BOYS! :biggrin:

Hey...you can't question our teamwork now...we definitely play together

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Joe Schad of ESPN told 2 more names of others that were involved. Jon Beason and Darnell Jenkins. He also mentioned Gooden as I did though.. He didn't even mention Dub C, prolly because he doesn't play much. Not that it matters though. I was just curious to see who was involved. The song is not that bad as they make it out to be. And I don't take what they say on the song serious either.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Well so much for this thread. Reggie Ball and company made sure that won't happen.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts