Saint Louis 0-0 1-1
Butler 0-0 1-1
George Washington 0-0 1-1
Duquesne 0-0 0-2
Fordham 0-0 0-3
Rhode Island 0-0 0-4

Overall Non-Con Record: 26-20

*Caps denote home team

5 games for Sunday. La Salle is at home taking on Central Conn. St and should win. Dayton plays Auburn and is a 6.5 point favorite hoping to take 2 out of 3 in the Charleston Classic. UMass is a 1 point underdog versus Tennessee in a big matchup to wrap up the Puerto Rico Tip-Off on ESPN2. Richmond faces it's first challenge on the road as 9.5 point underdogs taking on Minnesota. Finally Rhode Island who played #4 Ohio St tough today will face Seton Hall on ESPN3 at 7 pm.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Dayton, Richmond and UMass all look like good picks against the line. Although playing at Minnesota is no easy task.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I think it's going to be a good day for the A10. I like 4-1 today, with Rhody taking the only loss.

Auburn stinks, Tennessee talented but Umass will play harder. And Spiders guard play will carry the day on the road.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
URI +10

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Of course the game is on at the same time the Pats play.

Good thing I have the internet and a laptop to watch both games at once!

·
Proud Jayhawk Dad!
1,002 Posts
Patriots are garbage. No reason to watch that game. Colts are solid, I expect them to take the win. Colts>>Patriots.

My Predictions (each > = 5 points in that winning team's direction):

La Salle>>>>>CC State
Dayton>>Auburn
UMass>>Tennessee
Richmond>Minnesota
Seton Hall>>>URI

Z8's Record to Date: 30-10.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
What on God's green Earth gives you the idea that anyone cares for ONE SECOND about your stupid predictions? Stop wasting your and everyone else's time.

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
So La Salle is losing to Central Connecticut State out of the NEC by 10 midway through the first half.

·
Banned
5,541 Posts

·
Registered
5,781 Posts
Dyshawn Pierre is a ball player.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Patriots are garbage. No reason to watch that game. Colts are solid, I expect them to take the win. Colts>>Patriots.

My Predictions (each > = 5 points in that winning team's direction):

La Salle>>>>>CC State
Dayton>>Auburn
UMass>>Tennessee
Richmond>Minnesota
Seton Hall>>>URI

Z8's Record to Date: 30-10.
Says the Cowboys fan. I watched the Patriots when they were garbage and generally the laughing stock of the league, no need to stop now.

I really hope the UMass guys get the win here. The NC State loss wasn't exceptionally bad or anything, since we weren't embarrassed in it. Tenn. is not nearly as good as them, so hopefully we'll get it done today.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Bad loss for La Salle at home. Really thought they had turned the corner last year, not so sure now. Hopefully this is an anomaly and they win some big OOC games for once.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
81-74 Central Conn St defeats La Salle. Bad loss for them and the league.
YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!!!!!

Central CT State!

Please help me understand how anyone here should continue to have patience for LaSalle in this league. I'm sorry. This isn't personal. I just want to know how - year in and year out - this happens. Keep in mind there are two standards for this, IMO:

1. In the event you can't make it to post-season play (the NCAA Tournament really), please win in your OOC to help the league; and
  2. Participate in the NCAA Tournament to increase league prestige and contribute to it financially.

I don't care that it's one game, because it happens every year. And here it is, happening again.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts