Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the Magic are currently on a 4 game winning streak, and momentum on their side, will they come out of Chicago with a victory? I don't know, but it should be a good matchup.
Magic-89
Bulls- 80

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts

Dwight should be able to have a good game. Besides Chandler, the Bulls really don't have anyone who should be able to check Dwight.

I hope Jameer keeps up his hot shooting. He is the new Mr Fourth Quarter.

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
Down by four in the third, 54-58. Howard has eight points and is 2-4 from teh field. Does he usually shoot so few times in a game?

This is one low scoring game...

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts

Tough game. Orlando played well most of the game. Francis was very clearly not healthy tonight and not anywhere near himself.

Orlando's Garrity and Hedo had a lot of 3 point opportunities near the end of the game that could have made it much closer.

Amazing, it seemed Dwight had a real tough game and he still ended up with 17 pts, 19 rebs.

Good experience for Dwight. This is the first team i've seen a team consistently double and triple team Dwight down low.

·
#1 Al Horford Fan
1,260 Posts
I just have to say this; it's almost scary how good a rebounder Howard is at such a young age. After that slow start in which he had 6 and 5 boards in his first two games, it seems like he is grabbing 15 plus boards every single game. When this kid is 24-25 years old, is it really a stretch to say he'll be the best player in the league?

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
YoYoYoWasup said:
I just have to say this; it's almost scary how good a rebounder Howard is at such a young age. After that slow start in which he had 6 and 5 boards in his first two games, it seems like he is grabbing 15 plus boards every single game. When this kid is 24-25 years old, is it really a stretch to say he'll be the best player in the league?
It is certainly a possibility. I don't think at this point you can put a ceiling on Dwight's potential even now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts