Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I'm enjoying these start times for the first couple days. Two games to watch before I head home.

I ran into the UMass team yesterday. Turns out we all had the same late lunch idea of some Potbelly sandwiches. They chose to go inside, though, so it was a quick encounter, but a manager stayed outside and we chatted for a few minutes.

·
Piker
10,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm enjoying these start times for the first couple days. Two games to watch before I head home.

I ran into the UMass team yesterday. Turns out we all had the same late lunch idea of some Potbelly sandwiches. They chose to go inside, though, so it was a quick encounter, but a manager stayed outside and we chatted for a few minutes.
You should have been at Coppola's Deli.

Reactions: JonBoy

·
Piker
10,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The league can’t even cover up the VCU logos on the court? That’s small potatoes. Come on...
My dog is still in the stands too. I like the VCU at center court :p Putting a huge A10 logo might cause a slick floor. The VCU logo like the Raiders hosting a super bowl on the old Oakland dirt field. Maybe the USPS has not delivered Bernie's A10 Fathead yet.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I gem in RVA. The Industrial is my go to. I like it heated baby!
Oh man, I wish. Sadly the one downtown closed years ago. It was right across the street from me.
There was one besides by the Byrd?
And "Barnyard"!

Did I ever mention when I saw 1900 at the Byrd. Lunch at Coppola's during intermission, then dinner there after the movie...

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
There was one besides by the Byrd?
And "Barnyard"!

Did I ever mention when I saw 1900 at the Byrd. Lunch at Coppola's during intermission, then dinner after the movie...
I think that one is still there. And you can't go wrong with anything they have. Two meals from there in the same day...veteran move, well done.

·
Piker
10,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yay. These games should be in Brooklyn.
It has to do with $ and not being able to sell ticket books. My guess is that the A10 like everyone else is doing their best to not lose money during this unfortunate year.

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
It has to do with $ and not being able to sell ticket books. My guess is that the A10 like everyone else is doing their best to not lose money during this unfortunate year.
Please don't feel like you need to educate me. I get it, AA. Although, the Barclay's Center is allowing fans at 10% capacity.

·
Piker
10,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Please don't feel like you need to educate me. I get it, AA. Although, the Barclay's Center is allowing fans at 10% capacity.
I don’t but the Barclays rent is probably pretty pricey.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts