11,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
@ Denver
@ Phoenix
@ Utah
Seattle
Utah
Denver

If this week doesn't reval anything about this team, then those games ought to. Virtually every one of them is against teams that are directly ahead of Portland and fighting for that 8th Playoff spot

GO BLAZERS!!!

·
Registered
9,819 Posts
We should win @ Phoenix,we had them on the ropes last time in the desert, should beat Seattle at home, they don't play as well away from Key, I think we'll win both Utah games,they aren't as talented with out Harpring, and I think we will spilt the Denver games...we really need to go 6-0 though.

·
Schilster Supreme
13,610 Posts
I think the 3 away games will be tough for this team. We escaped last night against a horrible team, although we did beat the Kings in Sacramento, but then lost to the Warriors at home.

When I see them really make a convincing push I will be willing to get hyoed about a big winning streak, but until I see the consistency of beating teams that are bad and playing good teams really tough, win or lose, then I will be for getting on the playoff boat.

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by <b>Schilly</b>!

....until I see the consistency of beating teams that are bad and playing good teams really tough, win or lose, then I will be for getting on the playoff boat.
That's the mentality I've resigned myself to, as well.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ABM</b>!
@ Denver
@ Phoenix
@ Utah
Seattle
Utah
Denver

If this week doesn't reval anything about this team, then those games ought to. Virtually every one of them is against teams that are directly ahead of Portland and fighting for that 8th Playoff spot

GO BLAZERS!!!
We should beat Phoenix...... We can win both the Utah games, also Matt Harpering is out for the year....... Seattle possible if Rasheed is in the zone........ And the Denver games will be a close one..........

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Even though it will be a very tough stretch, I'm feeling much better about this stretch of games than I did last week at this time. :yes:

If the Blazers happen to go 5-1, here......LOOKOUT! :rock:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts