Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and gals.

But if Nash wins the MVP, he'll be the first player to win it after changing teams via FA from the year before.

I'm sure Cuban would hear some things after.

-Petey

Reactions: Kekai

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
He has been having a recent slide lateley. Hopefully that won't hurt him too much, but even during his slide, he is still doing good. I hope he wins it though!!

:cheers:

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
Shaq or Duncan will win it before Nash, without a doubt. Nash is in a relatively similar situation as Jermaine O'Neal was in last year. He's playing on a team with the best record in the NBA, but isn't individually better than the other MVP candidates and is playing with a great player (Artest), unlike Duncan or KG of the past few years, whose best players have been Manu Ginobli or Sam Cassell. Amare is good enough to kill Nash's MVP hopes. Plus he's not a top 5 player.

·
Registered
13,546 Posts
EHL said:
Shaq or Duncan will win it before Nash, without a doubt. Nash is in a relatively similar situation as Jermaine O'Neal was in last year. He's playing on a team with the best record in the NBA, but isn't individually better than the other MVP candidates and is playing with a great player (Artest), unlike Duncan or KG of the past few years, whose best players have been Manu Ginobli or Sam Cassell. Amare is good enough to kill Nash's MVP hopes. Plus he's not a top 5 player.
Wow, that's a short yet spectacular post. Great comparison, I've never really thought about it like that. You deserve rep points from me :)

Kekai23 said:
Wowzerz you are a basketball dictionary!!! :greatjob:
:laugh: Thanks man :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts