Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
ok, they're forcing me to do this.

Hi, my name is Carlton Banks! My daddy is a lawyer! Tom Jones rules!!

Radio googoo...Radio Gaga..

I'm ready for broadway!

someones visited value village and bought themselves their first suit!

There's nothing to say about this one.

Here we come...walking down the street...we get the funniest looks from...everyone we meet!

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
Hap said:
ok, they're forcing me to do this.

Hi, my name is Carlton Banks! My daddy is a lawyer! Tom Jones rules!!
When I saw this picture earlier, I thought he was auditioning for Mr. Bryant's Neighborhood.

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
Minstrel said:
When I saw this picture earlier, I thought he was auditioning for Mr. Bryant's Neighborhood.

its a beautiful day in my neighborhood..were life sure to stay this way for good.. it's ideal...cause it's unreal.. it's not like your house, here everythings calm...I'm not like your dad, I'm banging your mom..
I'll be..thanks to money... your neighbor.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Only 8 nominees, and two Blazers? And they're wearing the same suit? They'll split the vote for sure.

Not sure how this one got in there:

"My humps, my humps my humps my humps!"

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Backboard Cam said:
Only 8 nominees, and two Blazers? And they're wearing the same suit? They'll split the vote for sure.
sir, those two suits are as alike alike as a tricycle and a bicycle. both have buttons in the front and may both be tan(well, one's actually grey) but that's about as far as it goes.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
DrewFix said:
sir, those two suits are as alike alike as a tricycle and a bicycle. both have buttons in the front and may both be tan(well, one's actually grey) but that's about as far as it goes.
:cool: Come on, those are very similar suits. Similar cut, 4-button, same lapel shape... slightly different fabric. They are both tricycles, and a bicycle would be a navy double-breasted or something. ;)

I just found it interesting that they picked 8 nominees for best dressed and two of them are Blazers (no pun intended) wearing almost matching suits.

I'm not knocking the suits, they look great. :greatjob:

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Damn.. Lebron needs serious help... Kobe needs some as well, but not as much.. :)

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
Schilly said:

Hey isn't that Telfair in the background?
actually, telfair is standing right next to him, he just looks like he's in the background because he's so short..

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I voted for Travis but thought that Tracy was great as well. Tracy is leading and Travis is third.

gatorpops

·
Registered
6,411 Posts

Whoa! Way too many drugs for me tonight!

Well, looks like my portfolio did well today...

Why am I so uncool?

I was just working here in Burger King, see, finishing my shift, and some guy came in, pulled a gun, and forced me to swap clothes with him! He even took my little paper hat!

Ok, I play the hot-tempered but ultimately lovable Lt., and you guys play the mismatched partners who solve the big crimes in unorthodox ways.

Oh, yeah, I got laid last night. And again this morning. And again an hour ago. And just now in the elevator. Oh yeah.

barfo

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
thats what lebron gets for hangin out with Roc-a-fella , he's turning into Kanye West.

i think our guys look good , the suit is a good image for the league.

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
BuckW4GM said:
is this really appropriate? i wouldn't think it is, but i'm new...
What you don't know, being new here, is that Hap is British, so he's talking about ultraviolence here, not the old in-out-in-out. Y'know, sausage-making, not sausage-hiding.

barfo

·
Registered
981 Posts
barfo said:
What you don't know, being new here, is that Hap is British, so he's talking about ultraviolence here, not the old in-out-in-out. Y'know, sausage-making, not sausage-hiding.

barfo
sure. i've got 2 young blazers fans that read this board, so i was a little concern.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts