Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barkley say everybody can score. Let's talk about the impact, the assists, steals, rebounds and blocks.

In 2010, Chris Paul will lead the NBA in assists and steals; D Howard will lead the NBA in rebounds and blocks.

If you put them together, they will win the championship.

Currently they are #2 in rebounds, #4 steals, #8 in assts ......

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
If anyone can predict the league leaders in rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks in 2010, it's certainly not you, and probably not anyone.

·
Stinging the West!
2,551 Posts
Yet another "Ballscientist" kind of thread :rofl:

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
SunsFan57 said:
lol, Why doesn't BBB.net require licenses to create threads?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good one!

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
id say the only 2 FROM WHAT IVE SEEN...to be in the same league as those would have to be Bosh and Howard...i think these 5 right here Wade/Lebron/Bosh/Howard/Amare are the future Kobe/Mcgrady/Duncan/KG/Shaq's of the league of tommrow...im not even going to comment on Oden since i done even no what he looks like or even seen him play one game...

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
SunsFan57 said:
lol, Why doesn't BBB.net require licenses to create threads?

:rofl: yeah, no kidding.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
futuristxen said:
One word: No.
Two words: You're Wrong.
Three words: Take your medication.
Four words: Lock this thread now.
:clap:

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
futuristxen said:
One word: No.
Two words: You're Wrong.
Three words: Take your medication.
Four words: Lock this thread now.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nice! :greatjob:

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
DaBigTicketKG21 said:
I think BallScientist gets a thrill out of these threads.
Am I the only one who thinks he really just doesn't know whats going on?

I think Howard is a player that can be mentioned in the same "tier" of player but Paul cannot. Paul could be the best PG in the league in 2010 but he is no LeBron James...

·
Registered
8,825 Posts
Haha, it's really not that big a stretch to claim that Dwight Howard will end up better if you've seen the guy play. I don't know what everyone's going on about.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Spriggan said:
Haha, it's really not that big a stretch to claim that Dwight Howard will end up better if you've seen the guy play. I don't know what everyone's going on about.

And Chris Paul could potentially be better than Wade, I don't see what the big deal is.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Paul will have to be extremely good to be better than Wade because he is shorter and less athletic. His only advantage is he has exceptionally high basketball IQ, but that can only carry him so far.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts