Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FIRST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY. me n my wife are enjoying our first year of marital bliss. It's over now but it was topped off with a mavs win. nothing is sweeter than that.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh yeah my wife loves the mavs more than I do lol. She never misses a game.

·
Esquire
8,573 Posts
Happy Anniversary. My present to you hopefully will be a 5th straight win.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
an nba ship would be a MUCH BETTER ANNIVERSAY GIFT. lol:D

·
Esquire
8,573 Posts
Originally posted by <b>merc_cuban</b>!
an nba ship would be a MUCH BETTER ANNIVERSAY GIFT. lol:D
How bout I buy you the Mavs. Or you can join my fan club. If it is ok with Mrs. merc_cuban

·
do better
41,522 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Zach</b>!

How bout I buy you the Mavs. Or you can join my fan club. If it is ok with Mrs. merc_cuban
Haha...congrats man...shouldn't their be a little "post-game" activity going on merc?.....

·
Esquire
8,573 Posts
Originally posted by <b>dre1218us</b>!

Haha...congrats man...shouldn't their be a little "post-game" activity going on merc?.....
:makeout:/:kiss: or :boxing:/:argue:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
um uh how can I put it? :( wifey is on her um.......................... I think you get the picture. LOL

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

yeah i'm down wit the fan club

·
Esquire
8,573 Posts
um uh how can I put it? :( wifey is on her um.......................... I think you get the picture. LOL
:laugh:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
me too. bout to go drink some beer and enjoy the mavs winning and ASU finally getting a conference win. I know my uncle is finally happy. so is Ike Diogu (man he's look nice in a mavs uni) He's from the suburbs of dallas too. LOL

·
Esquire
8,573 Posts
so is Ike Diogu (man he's look nice in a mavs uni) He's from the suburbs of dallas too. LOL
Yeah my dad grew up in AZ. He loves ASU. That would be nice. Ike in that metallic silver jersey running around dunking on Shaq and Yao.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Yeah my dad grew up in AZ. He loves ASU. That would be nice. Ike in that metallic silver jersey running around dunking on Shaq and Yao.
reallly? my uncle is rob evans. head coach at asu. I went to the tourney game last year (KU killed us) and chilled with all the jayhawks and sun devils after the game.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Congrats dude! May God and the mavz be with you at all times!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts