Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and you wonder why nobody wants to play in Golden State...or resign there?

EMBARRASING......PATHECTIC!!!!

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Waiting to see what Sportscenter has to say about this one.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Unbeliviable

FT 0/3
T 1/12
TO 8

IN THE LAST 12 MINUTES

haha

and I bet on points scored - more 179...

I wonder how is it posible to score only 2 points, and that in the last 12 minutes!!!

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
2 points?!?!?! :eek:

You guys are... gooooddddd....

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
Don't let one quarter, horrific as it was, sway you too much. The Warriors have played pretty well minus two of their best players in Troy Murphy and Mike Dunleavy Jr. (and Nick Van Exel before that).

That fourth quarter was a fluke that cost them one victory. What do you blame Musselman for? I'm sure his gameplan was to score more than two points; his players fumbled away balls and missed open shots. His players were also the ones who built a 16 point lead. Sometimes insane things happen.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Minstrel</b>!
Don't let one quarter, horrific as it was, sway you too much. The Warriors have played pretty well minus two of their best players in Troy Murphy and Mike Dunleavy Jr. (and Nick Van Exel before that).

That fourth quarter was a fluke that cost them one victory. What do you blame Musselman for? I'm sure his gameplan was to score more than two points; his players fumbled away balls and missed open shots. His players were also the ones who built a 16 point lead. Sometimes insane things happen.
It's been this way all year for the Warriors. It's not Muss's fault but he needs to find someone who can produce in the 4th quarter (NVE ain't doing it), we need someone like Earl Boykins.

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
Well, I think this is just a transition period until NVE, Robinson and Dampier come off the books. I think the Jamison deal was to create future cap flexibility while stocking good, young players like Dunleavy Jr., Troy Murphy and Jason Richardson. Even Speedy Claxton.

If they can also get some cap space and get one big free agent to team with their three young guys (and Michael Pietrus, if he develops well), the Warriors could be set.

Could be. We've heard it before. But this time, I actually like the direction the Warriors are taking, for once.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Minstrel</b>!
Well, I think this is just a transition period until NVE, Robinson and Dampier come off the books. I think the Jamison deal was to create future cap flexibility while stocking good, young players like Dunleavy Jr., Troy Murphy and Jason Richardson. Even Speedy Claxton.

If they can also get some cap space and get one big free agent to team with their three young guys (and Michael Pietrus, if he develops well), the Warriors could be set.

Could be. We've heard it before. But this time, I actually like the direction the Warriors are taking, for once.
Sadly if their goal was to clear cap and sign players to put around their young core, they should had pushed harder for Wallace. By the time NVE and Damiper are off if they don't use their player options, the Warriors will owe Richardson and Murphy extensions. If Dampier doesn't opt out, he also will have a year kick in automatically at close to 9 million eating 1/5 of their cap. All this excluding draft picks in the next year.

http://www.hoopshype.com/salaries/golden_state.htm

-Petey

1 - 11 of 11 Posts