Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Is Grant Hill done?
He might have been a very good player back in the day but recently he has done nothing but sit and collect millions. He could be Kerry Kittles and come back or be Jayson Williams (notice they're both nets) and be done. Whatever your answer it, it is obvious that the Pistons got the better of that trade.

2. How long will Isiah Thomas keep his job?
IMO the pacers are the most talented team in the east. Isiah might complain about youth bu there are younger teams and the Pacers do have one of the best playoff performers ever in Reggie Miller (also the most clutch current player). He has talent and depth at every position and he still manages to barely make the playoffs. If they finish in 8th again next year, he should get the boot. Also I think it is obvious that the Bulls got the better of the deal, where they got a vet leader and a player for a bunch of bargain basement players.

These questions were pretty random, but I was just wondering what everyone thought.

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
1. Word is he is 100% ready to go for next year. So I've got to believe that. Will he be as good as he was before the injury? Probably not, but he won't have to be. With Tracy there he doesn't have to be the same player he was with the Pistons.

2. I completely disagree with just about everything you stated. Except, I do believe Isiah will be gone if the Pacers stink it up again this year. There are better teams than the Pacers. Boston, New Jersey, Philly, Charlotte, Detroit, and Milwaukee are all better in my opinion. And I don't think Brad Miller nor Ron Artest should be considered 'bargain basement players'. In fact, when the trade was first made, I thought the Pacers got the better end of the deal, and thought this would greatly improve them for the playoffs. It didn't, but they should be alright next year.

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Grant Hill is DONE,FINISHED,BYE BYE,ITS OVER do u get it?!?!?!

His ankle is made up of 50% Jell-o and 50% screws & bolts!He will NEVER be able to cut,drive or dunk like he used to:no:!What do u think is gonna happen when someone steps on his foot when he cuts or drives the lane,or comes down awkward from a dunk:confused:?The SAD part for O-Town is that he is locked up for MANY years to come(GOTTA SUCK):eek:!I DONT feel to bad for him though,hes got a really HOT wife to look at all day:D!I DONT remember her name,but shes a singer,and she had a video on MTV?

If the Pacers with all their depth gel this off season,they will be a FORCE next season:yes:!I DONT think Thomas is all that great,he was handed a GOOD team,and got the better end of a GREAT trade,thats it:devil:!

·
Registered
514 Posts
1. Grant HIll will be nothing more than a role player the rest of his career, sad because he was one of the best.

2. If they go 50% or worse this year it will be in the off season, if they suck right off the bat they will fire him pretty fast.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Originally posted by k^2
1. Is Grant Hill done?

2. How long will Isiah Thomas keep his job?
1. It seems likely so, sadly.

2. Probably not for long. His coaching mentality is far too much like Magic's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts