Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone watching?

Texas is up 14-9 (A and M missed an EP). A and M has been playing real well for a team that is starting a RS freshman at QB who can't throw that well and has a 90's ranked defense. I like Mcgee's poise and he has an arm just needs to settle down and stop throwing high. He runs the option very well though.

Texas offense hasn't looked too good. Vince needs to pick it up.

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
Texas @ Texas A&M

The officiating is getting very questionable. A huge missed holding call before the field goal. Followed by the saftey going through Thomas leading to the INT.

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Texas @ Texas A&M

lol I just started a thread 2 mins ago. Merge em I guess.

Yeah, that one call for PI coulda been called. It was close.

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: # 2 Texas at Texas A and M

TD A and M. Now up 15-14

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

fumble A and M ball.

·
Registered
10,839 Posts

A&M has shown up for the game. Texas needs to just put together some scoring drives and not let them stay in the game before its too late.

·
Registered
10,839 Posts

TD Young to Hall... Texas takes the lead back.

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

stevemc said:
A&M has shown up for the game. Texas needs to just put together some scoring drives and not let them stay in the game before its too late.
Yeah like now lol. TD Ahmard Hall, the Fullback. Texas now up 21-15. I'm sure you''ll get it together soon as a whole.

·
Registered
10,839 Posts

A&M is resting their D on this drive and trying milk the clock to keep Vince off the field.

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
holy ****. Fumble by Young. 2 plays later, TD run by Redshirt freshman QB Stephen McGee.

22-21 A and M is up.

Someone needs to tell Texas to wake up, a game is playing.

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
Taylor with another td to give the horns the lead...

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
Micheal Griffin with a blocked punt Cedric with the return for the TD...

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Texas wins 40-29.

One step closer to Rose Bowl. Just one of those games. Texas has beaten better teams by worse. A and M just played a hell of a game.

I think Young just costed himself the Heisman though. A and M D had been really bad up to this point.

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
Bye Bye Heisman unless Young has an amazing Big 12 Championship game and Bush has a bad one vs UCLA

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
texan said:
Bye Bye Heisman unless Young has an amazing Big 12 Championship game and Bush has a bad one vs UCLA
Pretty much...

·
Home where I wanted to go
9,855 Posts
Screw the Heisman. Just get to the Rose Bowl. USC-UT is the matchup that everyone outside of Happy Valley wants to see. Don't get me wrong, I think USC will beat Texas by at least 2 TDs. None of these purportedly great defenses in the SEC, Big 10, and Big 12 have ever faced a modern, sophisticated passing attack like USC's. They don't realize how explosive USC is until it is too late and they are down by double digits and have trouble playing from behind. Still, UT has more talent than any team in the country and there will be alot of speed on the field. That's never a bad thing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts