Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

2000 NBA Draft

• Kenyon Martin (1'st Round: 1'st Overall)

Votes: 29 45.3%
  • Stromile Swift (1'st Round: 2'nd Overall)

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Mike Miller (1'st Round: 5'th Overall)

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Jamal Crawford (1'st Round: 8'th Overall)

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Hidayet Türkoglu (1'st Round: 16'th Overall)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Desmond Mason (1'st Round: 17'th Overall)

• Quentin Richardson (1'st Round: 18'th Overall)

• Jamaal Magloire (1'st Round: 19'th Overall)

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Michael Redd (2'nd Round: 43'rd Overall)

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.6%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
This is likely the worst draft ever. Most of these guys are projects. If I get one, give me Q. He's having a breakout year and is an awesome rebounder.

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
This is likely the worst draft ever
And somehow Michael Redd dropped to the 2nd round. Teams must of not cared about that draft, because there was also some very bad picks and misses.(like Redd)

·
Registered
564 Posts
Micheal Redd without a doubt.,. he is the only player out of that whole bunch that is a night in night out guy.. and he is in the top 3 jump shooters in the NBA

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
I love it when people say "Hey, Orlando had the ROY in Mike Miller" ... then I just look back at this draft and think, man, big deal.

Lots of guys who were supposed to be real good and not many who have gotten to that point, if any.

I'd still take Martin first.

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
Originally posted by <b>JNice</b>!
I love it when people say "Hey, Orlando had the ROY in Mike Miller" ... then I just look back at this draft and think, man, big deal.
Yeah Miller was ROY, but had one of the most unimpressive ROY seasons ever. He didn't have much competition that year.

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
1. Martin
2. Redd
3. Magloire
4. Swift( i still think he will be good)
5. Miller

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
I was just looking at the stats, and didn't realize it, but Redd is averaging over 21 a game. He's kinda snuck up on the league. He's also averaging 5.6 boards and 2.5 dimes. He's quietly having a great year.

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Originally posted by <b>RebelSun</b>!

Yeah Miller was ROY, but had one of the most unimpressive ROY seasons ever. He didn't have much competition that year.
Exactly, that is why I think it is funny that people bring it up.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.