Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
He probably would, some players have some bad years including Dirk's. Last year has happened to be Dirk's good year, the year before that he wasn't that good and Bradley was good. You may never know what happens. He probably would be good htis year. I think he would...

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
To me, Bradley is soft and won't ever be a good starting center. He just isn't tough enough physically or mentally, imo.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I put Bradley to start center,because I read a report that Nelson is thinking about putting Michael Finley to SG and Dirk to SF and Raef to PF.
Bradley is a blockshoter, he is tall.
Wang, or Eschmeyer??:rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Wang is big enough to block shots & rebound and he sure shoots a whole lot better than Bradley!

·
Registered
471 Posts
i would dump bradley and free up some room for a back-up SG...

peace

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Originally posted by p
i would dump bradley and free up some room for a back-up SG...

peace
:laugh: You and I think alike when it comes to Bradley.

·
Registered
920 Posts
they drafted Mladen Sekurlac. I've never heard of him but nbadraft.net said he was the steal of the draft...

If Bradley ever dedicated himself and worked out in the weight room and actually tried, I know he would be decent. He just doesn't care. He gets paid millions because he is tall. he goes on mormon treks and **** like that. He could care less about basketball.

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
Personally I think they should go for a bigger muscler type center. Raef and Dirk both can play C, but they are more fittered for PF/SF

·
Registered
471 Posts
Originally posted by TheRifleman

:laugh: You and I think alike when it comes to Bradley.
I think Finley is really a great player.... and even with the offense that the Mavs have, they dont run that deep in the SG spot... while Bradley is... well Shawn Bradley...

peace

·
Registered
471 Posts
Originally posted by Spartanfan2003
PG - Nash
SG - Najera/ FA/ Van Exel/ Whoever
SF - Finley
PF - Nowitzki
C - LaFrentz

IMO i would keep Finley in the SG spot... do u really think Najera can be a starting SG in the West?

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
Re: .....

Originally posted by dmilesai
PG-Nash
SG-Finley
SF-Nowitzki
PF-Wang
C-LaFrentz

???
If you have Wang in lineup, have him at Center and Raef at power forward.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Originally posted by Mister
Theré´s a rumor that Rashard Lewis might sign with the Mavs.

Possible?

Nash
Finley
Lewis
Nowitzki
LaFrentz
Holy crap... now that's a NBA Championship team... i dont know why not too many people are sold on Rashard Lewis, he's the real deal...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts