Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok the lineup is

PG:1)Miller 2)Davis- I believe Andre has some experience against foreign competition and his team won when he was still in college, and Davis well there is not forigen PG on earth that can guard him, Davis should eat them alive.

SG:1)Allen 2)Miller 3)Finley- Ray can hit form deep and they need that with the foreign rules, Miller can also hit and is the obvious team leader experience wise, and Finley can provide some good post game at 2 guard.

SF:1)Pierce 2)Marion 3)Finley- Pierce is the best player on this team and if he did not show he is one of the best in the world he will after the tourney, Marion is real athletic and should kill the foreign guys on the boards and running the court, and Finley provides good backup scoring and leadership as a 3 also.

PF:1)Brand 2)Davis 3)Wallace- Brand should also do very well against the foreign big guys, and team US is obviously going small and try to out quick them which is not bad, Davis should also provide some power and force, and Mr. energy BIG BEN will get around 8-10 rebounds a game even if he gets little amount of mins.

C: 1)O'Neal 2)LaFrentz- Jermaine will also out quick the foreign big men, should also provide some good shot blocking much like McDyess did a fue years ago, and Raef also is a good shot blocker and they will really us his outside shooting game, see the US have good shooting big men to LOL....

But the obvious strength is the guards, the foriegn teams can't compete with the US guards even if they are not the best we have to offer. I wish we had one more ture big man that is like
7-1 270+ but that is not going to happen. Alittle weak at the post but Wallace is a big time defender and will really help, the last team could not defend the paint but this one should. Team MVP should be either Paul, Jermaine, or Baron. And that would not be all bad if Jay and Nick could play but I don't know if they can.

And this might be just me but I really hope all the big guys Shaq, Tracy, Kobe, KG, Vince, AI, all the great young talent get together and kick some but!!!!!!!!!! The way it is supposed to be:laugh:

·
Registered
924 Posts
Ray Allen...

isn't going to play

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
since ray allen and kidd wont play, rose is next in line

·
Registered
55 Posts
Starting Line Up WILL BE:

Center: O'Neal
Power Foward: Brand
Small Foward: Shawn Marion
Shooting Guard: Reggie Miller (Its in Indy he will start)
Point Guard: Baron Davis

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.