5,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eastern Conference Finals Champions

PG: Chris Duhon/ Jeff McInnis/Chucky Atkins
SG: Jerry Stackhouse/ Jon Barry
SF: Rodney White/ Corliss Williamson
PF: Ben Wallace/ Mehmet Okur
C: Rasheed Wallace/ Zelijko Rebraca

It's completely reasonable isn't it? Sign McInnis this offseason, Rasheed next offseason, and draft Chris Duhon with the Memphis pick. This doesn't include our draft pick this year. (Diaw? Krstic? Sekularac?)

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ben Wallace played PF during the whole 2001-02 campaign. He's a natural power forward. I really think he'd play there even if Rasheed came. I'm only speculating. Joe Dumars is going to make a good pitch at the 2003 free agents, and I'm inclined to believe Rasheed Wallace will be right up there near the top. By Rasheed coming here the Pistons would be Eastern conference championship material for sure.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Pistons

I don't think Sheed will sign with Detroit, and if he did, he wouldn't play C, he'd play PF, Wallace would play C.

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
Wow, what a wonderful lineup you have there. That should be enough to win teh East.

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Pistons

Originally posted by Mr. X
I don't think Sheed will sign with Detroit, and if he did, he wouldn't play C, he'd play PF, Wallace would play C.
And I can pretty much guarentee Wallace would play PF and Sheed would play C. Wallace didn't play center at all this year, so I can't understand why he would move, especially considering he's only about 6'7" or 6'8". Ben Wallace's most effective position is PF. Plus, Sheed is considered a FC.

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Sorry guys, I saw the 23rd pick thread and it made me want to go old school.

But check this out, it's really quite neat. Rasheed on our team would be sweet but McInnis?!?!?! LOL. Instead jvanbusk we got even better...Billups!

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
LOL @ drafting Duhon with the Memphis pick. :laugh: Now he's a reach for your 2nd rounder next year :yes: But it's ok, I think I remember posting on this board how the Hawks would be a top 4 seed :uhoh:

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by <b>GeorgiaSports</b>!
LOL @ drafting Duhon with the Memphis pick. :laugh: Now he's a reach for your 2nd rounder next year :yes: But it's ok, I think I remember posting on this board how the Hawks would be a top 4 seed :uhoh:
Duhon's stock sure has fallen off the face of the map, eh?

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KABI</b>!
Why has that happened anyone know why?
Because he was once considered a great floor general, passer, shooter, and clutch player while he played with the likes of Jay Williams, Shane Battier, Calros Boozer, and Mike Dunleavy. After they left he didn't live up to the lofty expectations that were set for him.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts