Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well being the insider with Eddy Curry that I am, I have heard storys about what has gone on with this team. Well back during the summer the three participated in three seperate dunk contests, the Kansas, Mich. St., and Austin Peay alumni dunk contests. Well Kirk did a bounce off the backboard 360 clockwise windmill on day 1 of the dunk contest. People liked it overall at the judges at that dunk contest. Well then, Jamal Crawford did a off the backboard 360 clockwise windmill in his alumni dunk contest. The crowd loved it. Trenton Hassell bounced the ball off of his knuckle grabbed it and threw it down. So then after reading the papers, Kirk exclaimed, "Jamal stole my dunk....". So Jamal agreed to change his key dunk.

So on day 2 of their dunk contests, Jamal went and bounced the ball off his knuckle and grabbed it and threw it down. So then Kirk did the same dunk and got eliminated. And Jamal got boos for the dunk and was also eliminated. While Trenton did the same dunk and was still able to go on because one guy missed his dunk, the other guy only could do a layup, and the other finalist was a good dunker. So then when Trenton read the paper and read about Jamal's dunk, he yelled "thats my move!!!"

So on day 3, Trenton did an off the backboard, 360 COUNTERclockwise dunk windmill. The crowd loved it. But wait, Trenton was disqualified from the competition for having noted on how to do this dunk on the jumbotron. He tried to hide it by stripping his shorts off and doing the crazy dance, but the judges still glanced at the jumbotron before the notes got taken down.

So now in practice Jalen Rose acts all cool, so during practice he uses Kirk as a prop for one of his dunks. Kirk is right behind the freethrow line. Jalen runs up and stops short of the freethrow line, plants his hand on Kirk's face and does a flip into a dunk. Jerry Reindsorf gets up from the luxury box and yells "thats my move!!!"

·
Registered
7,139 Posts
????

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Who invited this guy...

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
*nervous laughter*