Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chris Bosh averages 11.5 points a game and 7.5 rebounds
Donyell Marshall averages 14.1 points a game and 8.8
with the raptors he has 17.0 ppg and 10.1 reb

Charles Oakley averaged 9.6 points a game and 9.5 rebounds
Antonio Davis averaged 13.7 points a game and 10.1 rebounds

which front court do you like better the 2001 version or 2004?

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
dude c'mon, this is a gimme.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by <b>trick</b>!
dude c'mon, this is a gimme.

which line up would fair better against shaq today? probably 2001 but i like 2004. everyone says we need a big man bah i think we need a pg.

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Dathomieyouhate</b>!

which line up would fair better against shaq today? probably 2001 but i like 2004. everyone says we need a big man bah i think we need a pg.
meh, we did a pretty good job of shaq in the second half. just needed to adjust.

and yea, we need a pg moreso than a C at this point, seeing as how Bosh is improving tremendously. don't really need a top 10 PG, but one who knows his role and above-average court-vision.

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
I don't want to discount what AD meant to our team that season and playoffs, but I'll take Bosh and Donyell.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by <b>trick</b>!

meh, we did a pretty good job of shaq in the second half. just needed to adjust.

and yea, we need a pg moreso than a C at this point, seeing as how Bosh is improving tremendously. don't really need a top 10 PG, but one who knows his role and above-average court-vision.
steve nash would vault us up the standings for sure :D

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Budweiser_Boy</b>!

*cough*cough*Alvin Williams*cough*
meh, he's the SG now, and we need him more as a perimeter defender behind Rose rather than a second PG on the floor (which we have in VC)

if we could have a natural PG along with our second unit, we'd have less 5 min droughts throughout the game.

let's hope Roger fits that ball down the season. but if not, Travis Best anyone? :yes:

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Budweiser_Boy</b>!
Don't meh me, he should be the point guard. And you damn well know it!!!!!!!
Milt > Rose > Alvin

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Have to go with Davis and Oakley. Davis was very well in his prime that year, and Oakley was decent, while providing leadership. Marshall is playing well for us, and so is bosh, but I'd have to take the front court that took us deep into the playoffs.

Of course, if you want to look long term, Marshall and Bosh is definitely better because the Bosh of 07 will probably be lightyears ahead of AD.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Its no doubt Bosh and Marshall..of course i dont wanna take anything away from AD of course because he did do alot for the basketball club...but Bosh and Marshall have made such an impact for the raptors this year both defensively and offensively

·
Registered
401 Posts
Sorry guys, but you have such short memories. Davis and Oakley of 2001 were one of the best front courts in the eastern conference. Perhaps not stat-wise.......but ask any coach which he'd rather take into the playoffs and I guarantee it wouldn't be Bosh (of '04) and Marshall.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts