Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
When you say we, do you mean the Cavs? or the Wizards?

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Pavel Podkolzine or Ha Seung Jin

·
Registered
996 Posts
drop haywood, draft podkolzine, by the kind of shots we see kwame getting, which is mostly inside 5 feet, i think he'd fit nicely in our offense, and those euro guys always move great without the ball. we'd have the best posts in the league!

·
Registered
726 Posts
My priority list is:

1-Emeka Okafor (duh)
2-Dwight Howard (can you think of anyone on the Wizards you can compare him to? now that Kwame's switched to center (permanetly? Kwame said he prefers PF) they won't have to split minutes, too)
3-Josh Smith (he's a really good shooter. the Wizards could use some shooters. just like the rest of the NBA. he's pretty athletic too)
4-Pavel Podkolzine (he's 7-5 that's all you have to know. even if he has no talent, he can still, well, be 7-5, and fill the lane)
5-Like we'll get the #5 pick. I wish we were that good ;)

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
I'm not sold on a G/SF player, Josh Smith counts, I don't want him, unless the big men are took we could take Ha, the tall chinese guy.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Air McNair 09</b>!
I'm not sold on a G/SF player, Josh Smith counts, I don't want him, unless the big men are took we could take Ha, the tall chinese guy.
I think he's Korean.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I think we should draft podkolzine, cause that would take our team in the direction which i really want it to go, which is to let our young playes develop.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts