Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,016 Posts
Ronny Turiaf reminds me so much of Skinner its not even funny. But I wouldnt mind him as a King gives us some interior toughness and some additional fire power.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
993 Posts
Ive been keeping a running tally of my draft hopes in my sig for a while now, right now Im high on

Mardy Collins- not sure if he'll declare, would be very solid at back up pg right off the bat, especially with Bobby Jackson's question mark status, big enough to see over the top of smaller defenders, a la Doug Christie

Jawad Williams- gritty defender and rebounder, a super role player type, athletic, underacheiving

Wayne Simien- Carlos Boozer waiting to happen, injury problems

Julius Hodge- very versatile, another player who could play backup point, I like him, but I dont know if he's good for the Kings, we already have an ultra-skinny backup guard

Channing Frye- tall and skilled, but a little soft, can play 4/5

Aaron Miles- can run an offense and has drastically improved his shooting, maybe more of a second round pick

David Lee- athletic and a great passer

Charlie Villanueva- some mocks have him as a lottery pick, other have him falling, probably the best we can hope for in the first round

Jarret Jack- for some reason NBADraft has him falling way down the first, would be a real coup for the Kings if he fell to us, but I doubt it
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,016 Posts
maKINGSofgreatness said:
Ive been keeping a running tally of my draft hopes in my sig for a while now, right now Im high on

Mardy Collins- not sure if he'll declare, would be very solid at back up pg right off the bat, especially with Bobby Jackson's question mark status, big enough to see over the top of smaller defenders, a la Doug Christie

Jawad Williams- gritty defender and rebounder, a super role player type, athletic, underacheiving

Wayne Simien- Carlos Boozer waiting to happen, injury problems

Julius Hodge- very versatile, another player who could play backup point, I like him, but I dont know if he's good for the Kings, we already have an ultra-skinny backup guard

Channing Frye- tall and skilled, but a little soft, can play 4/5

Aaron Miles- can run an offense and has drastically improved his shooting, maybe more of a second round pick

David Lee- athletic and a great passer

Charlie Villanueva- some mocks have him as a lottery pick, other have him falling, probably the best we can hope for in the first round

Jarret Jack- for some reason NBADraft has him falling way down the first, would be a real coup for the Kings if he fell to us, but I doubt it
If we get Julius Hodge I would be estatic hes reminds me of a Jamall Crawford, but hes a high first round option for most teams.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,423 Posts
maKINGSofgreatness said:
Ive been keeping a running tally of my draft hopes in my sig for a while now, right now Im high on

Mardy Collins- not sure if he'll declare, would be very solid at back up pg right off the bat, especially with Bobby Jackson's question mark status, big enough to see over the top of smaller defenders, a la Doug Christie

Jawad Williams- gritty defender and rebounder, a super role player type, athletic, underacheiving

Wayne Simien- Carlos Boozer waiting to happen, injury problems

Julius Hodge- very versatile, another player who could play backup point, I like him, but I dont know if he's good for the Kings, we already have an ultra-skinny backup guard

Channing Frye- tall and skilled, but a little soft, can play 4/5

Aaron Miles- can run an offense and has drastically improved his shooting, maybe more of a second round pick

David Lee- athletic and a great passer

Charlie Villanueva- some mocks have him as a lottery pick, other have him falling, probably the best we can hope for in the first round

Jarret Jack- for some reason NBADraft has him falling way down the first, would be a real coup for the Kings if he fell to us, but I doubt it
I would love that to happen for us but I think he's going to go high in the first round. :sad:
 

·
just foul
Joined
·
6,913 Posts
I think they go small in the draft. That said, there should be some solid players there: Garcia, Jack, Fernandez, Salim (what a long-range nightmare the Kings would be with him), etc.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,016 Posts
RebelSun said:
I think they go small in the draft. That said, there should be some solid players there: Garcia, Jack, Fernandez, Salim (what a long-range nightmare the Kings would be with him), etc.
Salim with the Kings :idea:, they would be the leauges sharpshooting team. Realalisticly Salim is a top 10 draft pick.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
378 Posts
Pejavlade said:
Salim with the Kings :idea:, they would be the leauges sharpshooting team. Realalisticly Salim is a top 10 draft pick.

I highly doubt Salim is a top-ten pick. I would say that he's a first round lock, but no way is he a top ten pick. He is only 6'0, and he doesn't have the explosiveness of other undersized twos that have been drafted that high. That said, I would love it if the Kings drafted him, and I think there is a decent chance that he will be still on the board for them. Bibby, Peja, and Salim together on the floor would be scary.


Here are some other players I have my eye on: Jawad Williams, Ryan Gomes, Channing Fye, Sean May, Ike Diogu, David Lee
 

·
MANRAM!
Joined
·
18,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,423 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top