Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Where he belongs...
3,814 Posts
i voted for a bunch of insignificant people...pierce, walker, and a write in for perk :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
I hate that they put this out so early before you can even see who's having a great season and who's not. I gave votes to Paul, Ricky & Raef.......along with UMASS alum Marcus Camby who's playing out of his mind so far this season.

·
Registered
251 Posts
i voted for pierce,davis and raef.and a write-in for blount. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I voted for Pierce, Davis and Lafrentz with a write in for Gomes today.
I change the write in daily so all my favorite Celtics get votes.

·
**** the clippers
16,459 Posts
None of these C's are worthy of starting roles. Tho i can't vote on reserves, my reserves are Pierce, Francis, Artest, JO'N, Hughes, Davis, and Big Ben

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
TheBigDonut said:
None of these C's are worthy of starting roles. Tho i can't vote on reserves, my reserves are Pierce, Francis, Artest, JO'N, Hughes, Davis, and Big Ben
Wtf are you talking about?

Always so negative...Are you really a Celtic fan?

·
Banned
61 Posts
KingHandles said:
Wtf are you talking about?

Always so negative...Are you really a Celtic fan?
Says the guy who voted for Haslem just because he wants to screw over Antoine Walker.

Some people vote for who deserves to play and Paul Pierce, Raef Lafrentz and
Ricky Davis don't deserve to be on an All Star team when they can't even beat the Hawks.
Team record matters but don't fret, Paul Pierce will get to be on the team.

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
GloryDays said:
Says the guy who voted for Haslem just because he wants to screw over Antoine Walker.

Ricky Davis don't deserve to be on an All Star team when they can't even beat the Hawks.
Team record matters but don't fret, Paul Pierce will get to be on the team.
Paul deserves to be on the team...I can't think of one guy that plays the wing position that's more deserving in the East right now...LeBron and Carter should make the starters though due to popularity.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
GloryDays said:
Toine is one of my favorite players. Simple, he is not an all-star, he isn't even that good. Haslem is also one of my favorite, and I think he deserves some credit, even though he isn't really an all-star.

·
**** the clippers
16,459 Posts
GloryDays said:

Or the Sonics, or Magic, or Bobcats

1 - 17 of 17 Posts