Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Sigh sad that none of the players from my school's listed on top 10... I go to Villanova and if you guys get a chance look at Randy Foye or Allen Ray(not Ray Allen). One of our best player Sumpter is injured with torn ACL but if he comes back you should look at him too... Foye's a 6-2 guard, very quick, accurate shooter, and smart. I say grab him in second round for a possible backup guard! its just one of my hopes...

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
JL104 said:
Sigh sad that none of the players from my school's listed on top 10... I go to Villanova and if you guys get a chance look at Randy Foye or Allen Ray(not Ray Allen). One of our best player Sumpter is injured with torn ACL but if he comes back you should look at him too... Foye's a 6-2 guard, very quick, accurate shooter, and smart. I say grab him in second round for a possible backup guard! its just one of my hopes...
Randy Foye is also a Newark native, and went to East Side High School.

I seem to like Mardy Collins, a very underrated gaurd from Temple who scouts say has no glaring holes in his game.

·
Premium Member
69,618 Posts
Darius Washington'
Daniel Gibson
Rajon Rondo
Brandon Farmer

Just a few point guards that will be pretty good

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
For those of of wo/ Insider, can anyone put together an Executive Summary?

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Hbwoy said:
Darius Washington'
Daniel Gibson
Rajon Rondo
Brandon Farmer

Just a few point guards that will be pretty good
yep, everyone is in love with these guys. Scary thing is I believe all 4 of them are sophomores. That class is STACKED with PG's.

Washington is the guy who missed the FT's in the final game of I believe the ConfUSA. His last 2 FT's woulda either tied or won the game for Memphis. Washington is a great FT shooter tho and has amazing quickness.

Rondo is a long lanky PG that everyone loves...can rebound, pass, and score.

Gibson is a really good scorer and with a fully assembled Texas squad, he'll be able to pass more and shoot less...

Farmer i don't know much about except he's really good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts