Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 230 Posts

·
1.7%
7,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Does anyone know a good way to cop Bundesliga tickets? I'm looking to travel back there this winter and am trying to catch either a week 17 game(though it will be tight) or DFB Pokal round 3 matchup. How much do they usually run for? Ideally I'd want to see Bayern, but Hannover and Wolfsburg are much closer to me.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Official homepage is always the best place to order tickets.

Wolfsburg plays Frankfurt at home in week 17. You can order tickets here. You can choose the block and the seat(s) you want.

Hannover doesn't play at home and Bayern-tickets for week 17 are not yet for sale, neither are DFB-Pokal round 3 tickets of course.

Ebay is the other opportunity. Could be cheaper a few weeks before the game if the home team is doing bad, but most likely not and definitely not for Bayern matches.

·
1.7%
7,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Official homepage is always the best place to order tickets.

Wolfsburg plays Frankfurt at home in week 17. You can order tickets here. You can choose the block and the seat(s) you want.

Hannover doesn't play at home and Bayern-tickets for week 17 are not yet for sale, neither are DFB-Pokal round 3 tickets of course.

Ebay is the other opportunity. Could be cheaper a few weeks before the game if the home team is doing bad, but most likely not and definitely not for Bayern matches.
Thanks, it's looking like round of 16 now since the earliest I could leave for Germany is December 14th, and arriving there the 15th. I hope Bayern get a draw with a team up north. I've only ever seen them play once in my life. 2005 round of 16 DFB Pokal against HSV at the Allianz Arena. I remember Bayern won 1-0 in extra time, don't remember who scored though.

I guess you could say I saw them play twice, if you count a friendly match against a small town team. Really would like to catch them in live action once more.

·
1.7%
7,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm loving Kroos so far for Bayern. I know I mentioned this in the other thread for the German National team as for who to start on the front 4 for Germany, but didn't really ask about Kroos. Anyway you guys think we can include him in the starting lineup? He's obviously much more effective as the number 10 rather than the 6.

·
Registered
17,279 Posts
Thomas Muller: 7 games, 6 goals, 6 assists. He no get benched for Robben no more. Pick one: Ribery OR Robben. Not both. Muller.

Anyway, Bayern just put up the best start in Bundesliga history with 24 points from 8 games. Goal difference is 26 scored, 2 conceded.

·
1.7%
7,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Which one would you bench? I'd keep Ribery starting and Robben off the bench, though with our constant rotating, will it even matter?

·
1.7%
7,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What do you think this team needs? I can't really think of anything. Probably a backup LB/RB, but that's about it. I guess we could benefit from Hummels playing alongside Badstuber, but then I feel Dante(or Boateng) becomes rather useless. Would love to swap Gomez with Falcao but that's surely never happening lol

·
Registered
17,279 Posts
Yeah, I think a world class striker is about it. I'm not huge on Bads/Boateng/Dante, but it's better than just about every team in the world because there aren't any great defenders right now. The team is as close to perfect as any team I've seen in a long time, or at least for Bayern. I think Gomez and Falcao are similar enough that it wouldn't make a huge difference, I'd like a complete forward like Benzema, but that's not happening.

·
1.7%
7,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah Benzema would be pretty nice, and you never know, it always seems like Real tries to go for something more shiny once a guy is there for a while. Of course we'd have to want to pay for Benzema after too, which isn't a given.

What do you think of Kroos in the NT? I think he's making a case for himself, but I just don't see who he could possibly replace, since playing alongside Schweini isn't really the solution.

·
Registered
17,279 Posts
Holy shit. No, I want Guardiola. The only issue is how he would work with Uli and Sammer. I have been very unimpressed by Pep in the transfer market (selling Eto'o; buying Zlatan, selling Zlatan), but if he accepts the hierarchy that HE WILL NEVER CHANGE, then he would of course be amazing. Gomez wouldn't fit in though, but that doesn't bother me a ton. I think he would experiment with Muller up top which I'd love to see.

·
1.7%
7,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Holy shit. No, I want Guardiola. The only issue is how he would work with Uli and Sammer. I have been very unimpressed by Pep in the transfer market (selling Eto'o; buying Zlatan, selling Zlatan), but if he accepts the hierarchy that HE WILL NEVER CHANGE, then he would of course be amazing. Gomez wouldn't fit in though, but that doesn't bother me a ton. I think he would experiment with Muller up top which I'd love to see.
Yeah I would think Gomez is out, but we would make some serious money on a sale. Maybe have enough with the addition of other funds to get Benzema if there were ever anything to happen with him and Mourinho. Wouldn't Reus be a great fit at striker if Pep came, or am I way off there? Or what about Muller at striker and Götze in to replace Robben?

1 - 20 of 230 Posts