Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Anti Monday Morning QB
6,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There already appears to be a bunch of guys being shopped around the league, and there's a short list of guys who might be available should their team's seasons not live up to expectations. I'm sure there's more, but these are the names I keep hearing online over and over.

Guys available currently:
Tyreke Evans
Kevin Martin
Paul Milisap
Al Jefferson
Fransico Garcia
Daniel Gibson
Carlos Boozer

Guys who could become available by the deadline this year:
Pau Gasol
DeMarcus Cousins
Danny Granger
Monta Ellis
Brandon Jennings
Michael Beasley

·
Ugliest SupMember
1,704 Posts
Many players are available. The problem that we have been having is that we don't have the assets to acquire these players. We would love to have a player like Granger, Cousins, Evans, Jefferson, etc, but what do we have to trade for them?

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Many players are available. The problem that we have been having is that we don't have the assets to acquire these players. We would love to have a player like Granger, Cousins, Evans, Jefferson, etc, but what do we have to trade for them?
We better hope Taj Gibson has a very productive season if we are to have assets by the deadline.

If Taj has a good season, I see some other dumb team out there doing the same thing they did to get Omer Asik, I would prefer that the Bulls got something in return for Gibson.

·
X-Mas Taker
8,947 Posts
he's not on the trading block but it could just be around the corner and might be worth a flyer .

mike beasley .

boozer would be an immediate upgrade for them , and if beasley ever started to play to his huge potential ....if not he could be a good 6th man and without boozer's contract taj could be retained no problem who statistically the bulls plays better when he is on the floor instead of boozer anyway.

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
he's not on the trading block but it could just be around the corner and might be worth a flyer .

mike beasley .

boozer would be an immediate upgrade for them , and if beasley ever started to play to his huge potential ....if not he could be a good 6th man and without boozer's contract taj could be retained no problem who statistically the bulls plays better when he is on the floor instead of boozer anyway.
Beasley could have been had a long time ago, heck Omer in his last year of his contract will make almost as much as Beasley's entire 3 year deal with the Suns. I like Beasley's potential, but the Bulls don't have the front office that will take the risk nor do they have the experience in turning around troubled players.

·
Anti Monday Morning QB
6,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

mike beasley .

Agreed. He was one name that had escaped me. I will update the original list as players come on or go off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts